EddyA's Collection.

EddyA

n00b
Hello,

Here is my humble collection ... :rolleyes:

Metal Slug, Neo Big Tournament and Blazing Star are conversions.

190513_NeoGeo1.png

190513_NeoGeo2.png

190513_NeoGeo3.png

190513_NeoGeo4.png

BRgds,
Eddy.

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I keep my homecarts in their snacklock cases, I guess that makes me a fake gamer, oh well.

EddyA

n00b
I did not know that post on NG.com was such a hard thing ... sorry to have offended you, gum_drops.

REAL gamer meaning INTENSIVE gamer ...

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
oh well. looks like the carts are safe there to say the least.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Are keeping them separate to avoid regularly opening and closing the boxes?
Regardless, I like the whole desk setup with the speakers and hats!

EddyA

n00b
Yes, boxes are never manipulated, keeping them in a shelf, to shelter from the sun.
These big game boxes allow me to keep them safe whenever I want to bring in friends to play at the NG :)

The desk is for recording my music, nothing to do with the NG ;)

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Cool stuff but I think you need to seal those carts in amber bottles filled with argon gas. Just so the oxygen doesn't degrade the materials.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Vacuum packed in foil is the only true way to store carts, no oxygen penetrating that.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
i just wanted to say that i for one think that the giant ass cases you store your carts in is AWESOME. heavy duty cases for heavy duty gaming!!!! if i still collected AES, i would totally do this. everyone else shows up to a gathering with a few dvd cases, you show up lugging 2 stanley tuff boxes because ur ready to DO WORK! hahaha. nice collection man.

Ataru

n00b
nice collection eddy ! impeccable !

I don't know where you found the cases anf if you added modifications to these but it fits very well...

Bravo, je suis pas prêt d'arriver à ce niveau d'exigence quant à la conservation des boîtes/cartouches et à la collection d'ailleurs.

EddyA

n00b
Thanks guys :)

@Ataru: I just added some foam to protect games from the cases, and some plolystrene between each game.
I chose theses cases because of their dimensions ;)

Comme j'expliquais plus haut, je joue beaucoup et le fait de séparer les jeux des boites me permet de conserver ces dernières dans un état neuf. Et qd je vais jouer chez des potes, je prends mes deux boites stanley et je deplace 26 jeux d'un coup ;) J'en ai acheté une troisiéme car de nouveaux jeux sont arrivés ;)

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Top collection, that's the first time I have ever seen AES cart's stored in such a way.