G.O.W. Raam insane

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I was wondering if any of you guys have beat General Raam on insane w/o using the block glitch to get him caught? I have come very close several times using the torque bow and longshot. Damn Reavers are so annoying and making it to the other end of the train cart is pure luck. I just hate using the block glitch but its the only way I can beat him lol.

Bonga7

Zero's Secretary
I just watched someone on youtube perform that block glitch. Wished I had known this back in the day!
I actually defeated Raam on insane without this glitch. I don't remember exact details(its been 6-7 years since I last played the game) but I remember just staying one side of the map, and using the torque, getting headshots, while Raam's krill shield is dislodged.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I just watched someone on youtube perform that block glitch. Wished I had known this back in the day!
I actually defeated Raam on insane without this glitch. I don't remember exact details(its been 6-7 years since I last played the game) but I remember just staying one side of the map, and using the torque, getting headshots, while Raam's krill shield is dislodged.

Every time I get a good run on him landing perfect hits and actually make it to the other end of the train a damn Reaver manages to get me every time before I can make it back. :mad:

Its so hard to run to the other side because the lighting is so sparse. Instant death by krill if you don't time the runs perfect. If the block glitch wasn't possible I would never beat Raam its so frustrating.