Windy Gaming Original Product: Windy Sleeves. Preorder now available!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Ok. Enough of this post-it nonsense. Here is 'the reveal'!

I have designed a line of low cost sleeves that will take up minimal shelf real estate and cost very little to ship. I have designed a whole line to cover all carts of all makes, models, and brands. There will be custom labeling available for free download from my website as well.

Now neo-geo.com is my home turf now so naturally my first two cases in the line will be neo related.

This is the MVS box:

IMG_4761_zpsb62916e5.jpg

IMG_4762_zpsc084a2a8.jpg

IMG_4764_zps05306be6.jpg

and now for something different-

Kits are made out of some expensive cardboard. There is no protection for them out there that I have seen either. Well, I made some.

IMG_4756_zpsedfe9405.jpg

Same exact design except now as an overbox for kitboxes as well. The purpose of the design is to prevent shelfwear. Custom Labeling will be available as well for the spines if you want to add some color to that collection of kits as well.

IMAG1280_zps571488fc.jpg

They fold flat for shipping as well.

IMG_4754_zps253404ed.jpg

They are made in the USA out of recycled and acid free cardboard. These were custom built and designed for MVS carts.

I am holding a preorder for these here at NG.Com first. Not on my website or on the FB page.

But how much does it cost you say?

MVS- $3.00 each
KIT- $3.50 each

MVS version $50 shipped special- 20 boxes for $50 shipped in the USA! (Thanks shadowkn).
Kit version $50 shipped special- 17 pieces for $50 shipped in the USA (thanks master_d)
Plus the actual cost of shipping.

There is also a price break for multiple pieces. For every 5 you purchase you will get one free during the preorder. That price break will change after the preorder.

My NG message box will not be able to handle inquires I may get. I have a special email address for this if you folks have any questions and/or want to preorder these boxes.

sleevepreorder@gmail.com

I plan on running the preorder for a month and shipping shortly after that. I will continue to make sleeves for other carts that are out there that will match these as well.

Thanks for any interest y'all have!

Last edited:

alsmoneo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Dang, they are nice stuff man!! If I ever collect mvs again, I am sure to buy the covers off you man.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Dang man that is virginal tight ;)

Gonna make some good sales with this stuff!

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
sweet thang chris. if i didnt have 60 shock boxes already id be all of this. good luck homie!!!!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I'm shocked. :D j/k dude... As mentioned before, looks great Chris.

Hey, lmk if you want me to send you some other carts for test fitment... but only if you leave me positive feedback. :kekeke:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I'm shocked. :D j/k dude... As mentioned before, looks great Chris.

Hey, lmk if you want me to send you some other carts for test fitment... but only if you leave me positive feedback. :kekeke:

lol. that reminds me.

when the production runs i owe poodle a few freebies. at least unlike him, i actually keep my word.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Haha, I knew these would be a hit, Chris... good show!

If I ever get into MVS again I'm getting a sleeve for each cart, first thing.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i got a couple of questions sent to me:

1) yes i will ship anywhere in the world. international is of course a little more expensive.

2) i can fit about 15 in a 1 priority envelope. about the same in a manilla envelope with sandwiched between some boards for some more rigidity. If you wanted more than that, i would have to go in a box.

3) the end labels are still being worked on. for the mvs ones: there will be one for every official release. There will be a download section in my windy gaming website for printing your own. About 7 or 8 labels depending on spacing can fit on one full letter size printable label. I brought my example to a print shop (they have much better printing capabilities than I do at home) and it cost me $0.97 to print one sheet in color including the label.

Thanks again for the interest.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
This is fantabulous. Congrats, man!

PGM sized run in the future?

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Any hint on shipping cost to Europe?
Thanks in advance.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Any hint on shipping cost to Europe?
Thanks in advance.

i would have to get a quote and an amount that i would be shipping.

1 sleeve would be a vastly different number than say 100. it is all about weight and then after that its all about weight + the size of the parcel.

International shipping would have to be a case by case thing. I am not against someone in europe wanting to do a group buy. I would happily work with them and that price break i advertised (buy 5 get one free repeating forever) would carry over for the entire order.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Looks awesome man, I may just hit you up for some.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
This looks great buddy, will be putting a pre-order in as soon as I get a count of all my carts.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Would of been better with just NEO-GEO MVS printed on the box.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Very Nice!! I think I would have added some small cutouts to pull the cart out easier though. But judging from the pics the carts should slide right out so that isn't a problem.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Very Nice!! I think I would have added some small cutouts to pull the cart out easier though. But judging from the pics the carts should slide right out so that isn't a problem.

VHS style 4lyfe!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I don't think I'm quite ready to ditch my shockboxes, but this would be perfect to have like 5 in the living room to protect loose carts that are in my current playing rotation without having shocks all over the place.

Then again, I really could use the space savings.