SNK lives!!

IBM

n00b
Does Snk live?..I hope they come back to America and make some games,or i hope the almighty Sony buys them,and comes out with games,or something like that...i love Snk more then gameboy color..and i love my neogeo pocket color more then my my gameboy color...i acualy gave my gameboy color to my nefew...
smile.gif
SNK is great it rules!!

------------------
High performence inteligence is the key to future gameing..

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
SNK is dead!
ARUZE is Bleeding it to death, drop by drop!
The best chance we have to get more of our fav' games, is that the mighty CAPCOM (Hallowed be their name) now employ a fair few of SNK's best programmers, and 'scuttlebut' says that they now own the rights to some of the top titles!
SO LET US PRAY FOR CAPCOM TO RELEASE A FEW MORE OF THEIR Vs RANGE!
Any Suggestions?
How about......
Plasma Sword Vs Last Blade
Power Stone Vs Samurai Showdown
Rockman Vs Ganbare!
But all joking aside, CAPCOM may well choose to release more SNK themed games.

IBM

n00b
smile.gif
No!!..Snk does not die!It lives!!..I don't want to hear it's dead..it lives it lives it lives!!
smile.gif
....case close....Errrrr not flameing im saying is i love Snk and there is still a chance for them to come back to America and kick ass,only if they had more back up,like Sony..Look at PS1 is it scared of gameboy color?"HA"hell no,they could buy Nintendo if they want,they even own the strongest internet company in Japan..
smile.gif
Sony,Snk and Sega are Legends,and will never die..

------------------

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
Don't you believe it. Look what happened to your namesake!
And as for Nintendo, just when everyone said they were dead (and they were in bad financial difficulties) Along came Pokemon and swelled their bank balances by a reported $10 billion. Couple that with the fact that GBC is now the biggest selling console, and GBA/Gamecube on the horizon, And rumors of a collaboration with Sega! I'd be more happy with shares in Nintendo than in Sony. I mean have you played a PS2? what an over-hyped load of shite. By the time the programmers get the hang of codeing for it well all have Gamecube's and X-Box's.
But it is a strange business, and fortunes are won and lost in an instant. Who would have thought that Sega could bring out so many lemons after the massive success of the Megadrive (I dont include the D.C in that). Or Atari after the 2000 & 2600, in fact what happened to Atari after it's sell off bears more than a passing similarity to SNK's fate. Once SNK's in house programing team was broken up, that was the end for all the games we know and love (unless Capcom want them) and with the hardware being discontinued or unsupported, what's left to save. Hey but what about SNK vs Capcom on the GBA? that would be cool!

IBM

n00b
Come on now...seroiusely....10billion dollars is chump change for the almighty"Sony"they grossed over 1.2 trillion dollars in sells in 99,and are exspected to tripple that by this year..and i have Playstation2 and it's geat,and it ain't over hyped,the games are awsome on it,note you need to know this the Playstation2 just arrived give it some time and you your self will drull over the games,like the rest of us gamers....Playstation2 is great,Sony ain't going anywhere...
It's so rich it's just not even funny,and as for me,i don't want an xbox,i don't like micro soft,im about to install linux into my two computers.....Anyways that's my prefrence what i said above..
later everyone..

------------------

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Come on now...seroiusely....10billion dollars is chump change for the almighty "Microsoft". x-box has not arrived, give it some time and you your self will drool over the games,like the rest of us gamers....x-box is great, Microsoft ain't going anywhere...
It's so rich it's just not even funny....

Notice how easy it is to cut and paste to make the same statement for a different machine. In the end it is the games that will determine what we play them on. You can't tell me that if x-box kicks ass and has great games you will not buy it. I am so tired of this anti microsoft crap... grow up people, sony is just as big and evil as microsoft, so why do they get to look like the good guys? OK, I am way off topic, but I had to say something. By the way I am a Mac user... so don't give me some PC speech!

-Nick

XBOXKILLER

n00b
Ok mr nureva macs rule,and the other thing i want to say,micro soft is a evil,evil piece of shit,get it right,they suck cock man!.tight gates sucks ass,he's anoying,and his company is a monopolying running losers..Xbox will die,Sony is the best,right on Ibm i agree all the way
smile.gif

------------------
Xbox will die!!..

S

Silent_Scope

I'm very disappointed with Aruze when I know that they'll have a new SS game out this year. yeah, Samurai Showdown game.....in pachinko. what the f*cked is that? Aruze only keeps SS team to develop future SNK games and here is what we got......dumb pachinko game.......

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Originally posted by Silent_Scope:
I'm very disappointed with Aruze when I know that they'll have a new SS game out this year. yeah, Samurai Showdown game.....in pachinko. what the f*cked is that? Aruze only keeps SS team to develop future SNK games and here is what we got......dumb pachinko game.......

New SS!?, uhm what is a pachinko game? a gambling game or something?? God id love to see a new SS fighting game but whats a pachinko??

Cho

kyo3.jpg

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
Originally posted by chohan:

New SS!?, uhm what is a pachinko game? a gambling game or something?? God id love to see a new SS fighting game but whats a pachinko??

Cho

kyo3.jpg

It's sorta like playing slots or something. It is gambling.

Do you watch the Simpsons? The ep. when Bart get's a credit card. In one scene Bart is sitting on the floor playing with something (Pachinko). Then the Pachinko machine started going "You ah winna, hahaha. You ah winna, hahaha."

O

Orochi's Acolyte

OBunny.jpg

SamSho pachinko?!?

***retch retch gaggg***

Oh, hi, world! I may be new, but I'm not a newbie. Not really, anyways... -_-;

[This message has been edited by Orochi's Acolyte (edited January 31, 2001).]

S

Silent_Scope

Stupid SNK, stupid Aruze........
Future of Neo (both AES and Pocket) is.....sigh.....