Neo Geo AES game storage ideas

theshuaman

New Challenger
I bought this kitchen pantry type cabinet unit from Target a few years ago and at the time was perfect for storing my AES collection. Having the cabinet doors was cool for any sort of sun fade paranoia.
But I've long since run out of room for my growing collection. I'd prefer to just find another pantry type cabinet, but i rarely see any that are large enough.
So how do YOU store your precious "gems"???

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I just put them on a shelf, with the rest of my normal home game system stuff. My AES games aren't valuable or rare enough to get special treatment.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Just have a wood worker custom make a shelf for your games.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I keep my vg stuff in a cabinet in our living room with doors without windows, lined up like books on a shelf. Don't have that many games so this works for me ever since. If you are picky about the condition of your stuff, keep it behind windowless doors, sunlight is bad for the inserts/covers.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Same as Tak.

Ikea has decent solutions that are pretty much the perfect size for bare mvs carts and boxed home carts.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
You could put Mai on your nightstand in order to make room for two or three more games.

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
No way. If I try to kill my ringing alarm-clock, I may hit her instead by mistake. ;)

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I just put them on a shelf with tinted glass doors. I play mine regularly so I don't want to have to do anything extraneous to reach the carts.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Ikea Billys are the best for storing any kind of boxed games in my book.
My collection room is with just one window which has a roller shutter installed. So no
direct sunlight on any of my games.