What NGPC do you want to see this year?

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey,

I think the NGPC is missing some games like: Sonic Wings, a scroll fighting game like Burning Fight and a Race Game. I'm glad that they made a wresteling game and that KoF R-3 is comming up, can't wait for KoF R-3.

Cho

kyo3.jpg

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
*ANYTHING* non-pachinko would be nice.
wink.gif

Your other picks were actually my 2 top requests as well. I'm a big fan of Sonic Wings/Aero Fighters, and KOF R-2 has always been one of my favorites for the system, so I'd like to see R-3.

I've heard a lot of other people say they'd like to see Ikari Warriors and Magician Lord too. Those aren't must-haves on my list though.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Also it would be cool if the characters in KoF R-3 would be colored in like this:

svcm_athenastance[c.gif

Cho

kyo3.jpg

I

Iori

(sound of clip emptying into above animated character)

I'd like to see a slug that plays more like Slug on daddy Neo. I'd also like to see a Neo Driftout pocket or a Blazing star pocket.

Lawrence Blood

Dodgeball Yakuza
I wish Neo Pocket games were still being released in the U.S. I really need some new games for my neo pocket.

mliu92

n00b
If SNK & SEGA still are hooked up on the NGP front I'd love to see some more Genesis ports ...

Gunstar Heroes, Phantasy Star, Shining Force ... drool ...

------------------
Cheers - Mike

I

Iori

PS and GH would rock on the pocket, I would like to see a Shinobi, Rolling Thunder, or a columns game if Sega (read "Game Gods") made more ports onto the pocket.

T

TheDjinn

I would like to see Magician Lord. I heard that it was coming out for Neo Pocket a long time ago but never did.

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
I would love to get Magician Lord pocket!!

Pulstar or Blazing Star would be awsome as well.

At this point I would welcome anything but dating games!!

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Gunstar Heroes would kick ass on the NGPC - it can easily handle it, and I don't feel like buying another console. I'm also anticipating KOF R-3, and it would even be better if they incorporated Chohan's color scheme! Nice job Chohan, it looks very impressive, and I'm sure NGPC can do it.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Originally posted by BakuretsuMutekiSid:
Gunstar Heroes would kick ass on the NGPC - it can easily handle it, and I don't feel like buying another console. I'm also anticipating KOF R-3, and it would even be better if they incorporated Chohan's color scheme! Nice job Chohan, it looks very impressive, and I'm sure NGPC can do it.

About the color scheme, the glordy isnt mine, I took the gif image at www.dimension-s.com I think.. as I said befor trough
wink.gif
I wish I could colorise the pictures in like that! And im positive too that they will color it in, they defenetly can do it.

Cho

kyo3.jpg

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Thanks for the info. I used to check their web site frquently, but thought that site died. Hmm...Looks like they have a diff. address now and a new look.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

[This message has been edited by Master Terry Bogard (edited January 16, 2001).]

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
There isn't really anything new.

The front page pictures change everyonce in a while.
The board changed locations (MUCH better now)

You all seem to have a lot of hope for the future games.....

I'm hoping that more games actually *come out* for the system, other then Pachinko/Gambling games, and Mahjong games!

G

G

i'd like to get the machinery to make the NGPC games, i'd make my own
smile.gif
(of course they'd be crappy due to my lack of imagination)

------------------
-G-