NGPC and how to get games?

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
Hi,
Im new to this site and snk gaming pretty much too. I played Metal Slug 2 in the arcades about 2 years ago and loved it. I bough my NGPC just cuz of it and sonic.
Well with SNK pulling outta america I wanna try importing games for it(great portable I love it) Do the US systems play the japanese games? Wheres a good place to shop for NGPC import games?
Thanks

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Yepp the US sys will play US,Euro and Jap. games with no problem. in some japanese games u cant change the languige to english thats all.
Well games are hard to find look on Ebay and bid for them u can also tryout some onlineshops, but u will not get all games u want.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
The moderator of the pocket forum here at www.neo-geo.com runs an online store called www.neogeostore.com he has some of everything, and now and again loose carts that go for a great price... Iv seen Slug on his site under $30 this month.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey,

www.neogeostore.com is one of the best, if you would like to have the rare games which are more expensive you can always look at www.telegames.co.uk they got about all the games too but high prices.. I know that Rockman Battle and Fighters can't be changed into english but it can be played on a US NGPC.

Cho

kyo3.jpg

bwi

20 Year Member
Originally posted by Master Terry Bogard:
Also try ncsx.com, and videogamedepot.com, and buyrite.net

Would you really recommend Buy-rite? Ive heard so many bad thinds about them. TBH if i was to order stuff from the states i usually go through NCS.

S

Silent_Scope

as long as you don't want to deal anything relating to Neo stuff, price is right at Buyrite. I got my DC and PS 2 things from it and price is excellent.