help with naomi maple bus

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
im trying to hook up the two dc pads and vmus via the maple bus via cn6 and cn7. based on diagram before i created this diagram and i need to know if its correct becuase when i wire it up i do not get the voltage or the pad doesnt work.

please help

dcpinout3.png

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
i can verify my diagram is valid but seems the player 1 has a issue. player 2 works but since i do not have player 2 controls wired to the jamma i cant see any dat to player 2(this is specultive) or does data to teh vmu displayed even if player 2 isnt started?

i hope only player 1 dc has a fried fuss or something. tryin to find out if the maple ic is not fried. and i dont know how to trouble shoot this to verify. previous owner maybe fried this? dont know yet

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
the bioses dont all support the vm-kit it seems. ive solved the issue .my drawings are 100% spot on. i need bioses ppl im going to test all kinds and make support list.

Last edited:

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
the bioses dont all support the vm-kit it seems. ive solved the issue .my drawings are 100% spot on. i need bioses ppl im going to test all kinds and make support list.

What do you mean by "need bioses"? They are all available for donwload. You mean you need someone to burn them for you?

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
there are vast number not on sega-naomi.com

as i have a few already not there.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
You are right, i think i have one (came on a Naomi 2) that it is not on the site, but i need to confirm. If so, i can dump it and send it to you.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
only have naomi1 right now but plan to upgrade. please send me it im going to compile a list of support. ill put a list out of what i have in the next few days.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
is there a list of games that ISNT on the naomi forums? They're moving to a new server and thus, the list is lost.