Anyone see this? 83 games for NGPC

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I don't think you can program it, just download games from the computer to that cartrdige. That "comes w/ cd" probably is filled w/ games downloaded from a emulator.

BTW, you can find plenty of stuff like that on the net. They sell stuff like that on playthe games.com. For ex, you can supposedly download gmaes like TG-16, NES, etc on a small acceorry for PS that doubles as a cheat. I am not sure about their quality. And some games probably won't work--just my guess, never owned any of those stuff. Happy w/ my NGP games stuff so far.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
This is an emulator, that hooks upto a PC via parralell cable and allows you to download NGPC roms, into ram upto 32MB of games (several titles at once) and then once loaded, you disconnect from the PC and run these rom images on your Neo Pocket using the flash memeory. These systems are made by www.bung.com.hk they have been banned from importing them to the usa, however they offer a link on their web site for a Chinese company where you can still order them, and have them delivered to your door. They are legitimate, and did not steal my cash when I ordered N64 items (delivery 4 weeks). You need the linker, and the flash memory, total cost about $100 USA. Its not bad if you want to take all your neo pocket games with you, and not have to hassle with the carts, kinda like a little jukebox. These units DO infringe on copywrite laws for the USA if you down own the games you use, but ebay alows them to be sold because SNK does nothing to protect itself in the usa, and will not verify any data with ebays trustee depatment. So I guess make your own moral choices, thats the facts on the pocket linker. I give it a 9 out of 10 as a very cool Neo Toy.

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Thanks for the quick replies. I have not plans to purchase such a device, just wanted to know what is was. Still broke for KoF2K purchase. I'm quite satified with my NGPC and games.
smile.gif