what game do you wanna see play by avgn

djexotic

n00b
i wanna know what game you think the nerd should do for his show. i wanna see him play the kof 98 or mow garou with mike.

who else wann see him play any snk game for his new show.

p.s. i always see pictures or video shots of his neo geo aes system, that why i asked.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I want to see him play the game where he lodges something up his ass and then has to go to the emergency room.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
ROTD just to see his reaction to the final boss and gets frustrated.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I want him to go back to the year 2009 when he didn't lose sight of what made him famous.

Alternatively, Magician Lord.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Nothing, it's incredibly stupid and the whole thing is shortsided when you really think about it. I've never watched more than 60 seconds of it.

djexotic

n00b
ok, how about this. i know snk made games for other systems then the console they have out. what games from nintendo (8-bit) and sega master system threw now do you want him to play.

i am going to the sbg event in dallas in june so i wanna be the one who ask this question to him so he can do it with mike.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Ask him when he's gonna be funny again :rolleyes: When he made the movie it took most of his materiel out of his video's !

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
He can't be doing the same shit for every video year after year. I enjoy the way he has changed over time, makes it fun to watch while still retaining a good bit of humor. The Ikari Warriors video had me laughing harder than I have in a long time.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I want to see him finally getting Mike's dick up his ass.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I never have been entertained by his videos. Now Keith Apicary had some funny stuff... I'm just upset that he had to stop doing those videos.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
well, at least he has a great guest star on the new one.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
well, at least he has a great guest star on the new one.

That one was awesome Lloyd Kaufman was fucking hilarious, "when I was a teenager in Tijuana I had some pussy with wings"