NG Dev Team Reprints!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Woo... Email just arrived and I couldn't be happier:

Dear customers,

NEO XYX MVS Gamecenter Kit / regular edition is now available for pre-order.

More good news:

We were able to negotiate a good deal with our production company to produce reprints of our MVS back catalog.

We will reprint the following games:

Gunlord MVS RE
Gunlord MVS LE (we were out of stock before we hit the limitation limit) the other LEs are out of print. *1)
Fast Striker 1.5 MVS RE / regular kit / coin-op *2)
Last Hope Pink Bullets MVS Regular Edition / RE

The games are only available on pre-order.

The games will be produced together with our 2nd MVS game for 2013.
Current estimate for delivery is September 2013.

As you can see on the pictures we changed our MVS kit box design to a similar design SNK used for official releases.

*1)
The remaining 20 copies will be made available.
The game uses black wood shells. It comes without bonus stickers and may have different posters.

*2)
Together with the reprint of Fast Striker 1.5 MVS we will provide a 1.6 software update to give all Fast Striker copies coin-op support.

Best reagrds,
NG: DEV. TEAM

YES! Glad they listened and did Fast Striker as well. Ordering mine now!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
You just beat me to it!

That Fast Striker coin op is tempting

I've been looking for a Fast Striker MVS cart for a while, so I'm psyched. I just bought one. It's definitely cheaper than I was expecting it to be. I'm tempted to grab a Last Hope as well, but I'll have to give that one some thought.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Woo... Email just arrived and I couldn't be happier:

YES! Glad they listened and did Fast Striker as well. Ordering mine now!

Great info! Thanks Nick... I was just about to preorder the FS Home Cart but I'll be saving some going MVS reprint.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Great info! Thanks Nick... I was just about to preorder the FS Home Cart but I'll be saving some going MVS reprint.

Yeah, man. We've both been looking for a while. Glad you weren't tempted by that $3000 auction ;)

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
That's cool, but that's still a lot of dough. The exchange rate is a nightmare now adays.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I want that MVS Neo XYX, but man, 339 Euros is a bit steep.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Yeah, man. We've both been looking for a while. Glad you weren't tempted by that $3000 auction ;)

Totally...my DC version has held me over but there is some load pausing during each boss which although isn't a huge PITA, it gets annoying.

Pricing is on par or better than typical NGDEV stuff so although it's still a little spendy, I'm stoked to have my fav. game of theirs in a NG format.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Damn, debating between the RE and LE of Gunlord. I bought XYX LE as I had no idea and RE would surface. Think they would let me change it? If so I will grab the other three in RE form as well. Love that they use brown kit boxes now.

I still think its retarded that every LE comes with a kit box but Gunlord. Sticks out like a sore thumb.

Well hopefully they let me change my pre-order. I'm off to the bank to deposit 1,200 dollars. Fuck my life.

boss0033

Kula's Candy
Awesome! Couldn't help myself and ordered both Fast Striker and Last Hope MVS. That completes the NG DEV library. Btw, does anyone here know when the XYX will be shipping out? The goal was this month I thought.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Damn, debating between the RE and LE of Gunlord. I bought XYX LE as I had no idea and RE would surface. Think they would let me change it? If so I will grab the other three in RE form as well. Love that they use brown kit boxes now.

I still think its retarded that every LE comes with a kit box but Gunlord. Sticks out like a sore thumb.

Well hopefully they let me change my pre-order. I'm off to the bank to deposit 1,200 dollars. Fuck my life.

At least the XYX LE was a bit cheaper than the Gunlord LE. Still, that €60/$75 difference between the LE and RE is substantial. I'd probably have ordered a RE as well if both were available, as all I care about is the game having coin-op support and the RE has that as well. Ah well, not unhappy with my purchase, but $75 is $75 ;)

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
LOL! @ NG: DEV release dates

Which means we might get these reprints in time for the holidays this year ;) Hey, that's better than my prospects were for getting these games yesterday.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Which means we might get these reprints in time for the holidays this year ;) Hey, that's better than my prospects were for getting these games yesterday.

That is true. Don't get me wrong, I love NG: DEV but for the love of God, stop setting release dates! It doesn't work.

Damn, stuff like this always comes up when I'm broke too. Wouldn't mind a copy of Pink Bullets. :(

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Sent an email seeing if I could change to the RE, I will see what happens. I know one member did that way back with Last Hope when it was released. I have no use for shockboxes, prefer standard arcade kits much more.

With that being said, anyone want to buy Super Dodgeball or Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer from me to help fund this purchase?!

6tusBeckmesser

Mr. Big's Thug
Great news, going to pick up Gunlord and Neo XYX. Not so sure for Fast Strikers, didn't like the music too much…

SSS

neo retired
So... I've got a second hand Fast Striker "consumer" version. Does this mean I can update to coinop as well?

Ukyo

20 Year Member

Actually, Fast Striker is the only LE kit that came with a kit box. Pink Bullets LE had just the shockbox, same with GL.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Fast Striker Reprint - I'm all in.

Glad they did this, I was thinking it was just about a lost cause.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Gotdangit you guys! I've been waiting for this reprint and now that it's here I can't drop the cash.. I hope these last a while

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Even with the shit exchange rate, the price for the non-LE MVS games isn't bad. Especially when you consider what they will be after NG:Dev stops publishing them. If I hadn't just dropped coin on a CMVS and a bunch of games, I'd be seriously thinking about it.

Chris