Samurai Shodown for the Neo Pocket in Color?

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
I thought that the 1st Shodown for the NGP is black and white only. But my copy plays in full color - background, characters, etc. And not just hues of one color. I personally think this is a cool game. I actually like it better than the 2nd one since Zankuro is in it.

I received this and King of Fighters R-1 today. I think they're both excellent games. It's awesome how they're both in english. But having Shodown in full color is an even better surprise. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that these two japanese version games were in the hard case.

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
SamSho! is said the have limited Full-color support. It's not as colored as KoF R-2, but is compared to KoF R-1 and the rest of the b/w games.

Can you tell me about SamSho!? (How good the game is, how it stacks up against the others, what features it has, etc.)

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Thanks for clearing that up for me Zero.x. Now in speaking about the game, I think it's very good. It has english option, full-color (now that you've told me), and it has a hard case. If you have Samsho 2 and are a collector of series, then this is a must have. On graphics, it's even with the second one. But I like the little nuances about it. For instance, The intro is sweet! It starts off with the blue SNK logo in the middle and snow flakes start falling. Then little scenes are shown, introducing the characters (my fave being Kazuki). I really like the snow flakes; they continue to fall at the main and select screens! 12 characters are selectable in the beginning with 2 hidded ones (I think). They are: Jubei, Sogetsu, Hanzo, Genjuro, Nakoruru, Ukyo, Rimururu, Shizumaru, Galford, Haohmaru, Kazuki, and Amakusa. And there's a graceful transition from black/white to color on the portraits when the cursor's on them.

I got mine at Ebay, new for $24.00. I'm sure you can find one at that price, maybe even lower.