Who is the asscheese from Spain making conversions?

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
I see his stuff on ebay all the time as well.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
although I feel disgusted by this, I have to admit this seems to be happening 'round here as well

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-456417881-puzzle-bobble-para-neo-geo-aes-_JM

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar...4-ultimate-11-tokuten-ou-para-neo-geo-aes-_JM

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-451257275-aero-fighters-2-para-neo-geo-aes-_JM

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-456419759-double-dragon-para-neo-geo-aes-_JM

El juego funciona perfecto!

El manual es solo la tapa de atras y adelante.

Solo compradores serios y entendidos en el tema.

Evite comentarios que no tengan que ver con la venta, ML no es un foro.

Envios a todo el Pais!!

Acepto Mercado Pago!!

CONSULTE DISPONIBILIDAD ANTES DE OFERTAR

QUE NO ES EL UNICO MEDIO POR EL QUE SE VENDE

Gracias...

"The game works perfectly.

The manual is just the front and back parts.

Only serious buyers with knowledge about this sort of thing ( which in my opinion would translate in that person not buying from him... )

Avoid unnecessary comments unrelated to the bidding itself, this place is not a forum ( he's had some ranting comments before... )

Ask regarding stock since this is not the only place its being sold at"

To have a reference 1 usd is around 6,30 ars (argentinian peso), google might say otherwise but it's just a very shady trick the goverment is pulling to hide inflation.

Last edited:

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
He's probably using eproms.

Also, the manual is just the front and back? How incredibly silly is that? That's not even worth the photoshop time

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
These guys are one of the reasons i'm getting out of the hobby. In a couple of years the only way to buy carts will be face to face with the seller to be sure of what you're buying before handing over the cash, it will become madness to risk ebay etc.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
These guys are one of the reasons i'm getting out of the hobby. In a couple of years the only way to buy carts will be face to face with the seller to be sure of what you're buying before handing over the cash, it will become madness to risk ebay etc.

Even face to face is not always enough (although it could have helped in the case of Bahamut buying Metal Slug from Charles Karels (on behalf of his son Ralph)).

Counterfeiters of money put a lot of actual work into creating their product. A lot. And they may sell them into the immediate market for quarters on the dollar, but they sell them to buyers who intend to resell them at higher prices, in the normal stream of commerce. This is not so different. And when your seller sends you a game that you discover to be fake and the only answer is that he didn't know it when he bought it, what are you going to do?

That's why this guy needs to stop.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
There isn't really ever a reason to buy a converted game on AES - if you just want to play it on your AES but can't afford the AES price - get an MVS converter and an MVS cart, it'll probably still work out cheaper. If you are a collector then buying a conversion doesn't make much sense either, it pretty much goes against the point of collecting. Conversions are all about deception.

That ship sailed a long time ago.

aria

Former Moderator
Seriously, Cinco de Mayo is the best Spanish tradition to come out of Barcelona since churrascarias. :buttrock: :vik:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
unless you bought homecarts at release, or with documented provenance, you're pretty much fucked in this hobby.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
That's why I am only going DavidG in my cart purchases, storage unit over conversions any day.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
People still buy home carts?

I had officially quitted the AES scene, but then I had a relapse and stated buying two or three more actually, some of us refuse to loose hope...

and only buy low-meg games anyway so the risk is "less" of course :loco:

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
His ebay Twincle Star Sprites, Metal Slug and Pulstar don't seem to have differences from the original comparing to Neo Ceo Carts pics archive....The AES hobby is dead!!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
His ebay Twincle Star Sprites, Metal Slug and Pulstar don't seem to have differences from the original comparing to Neo Ceo Carts pics archive....The AES hobby is dead!!

You could tell the difference. The only problem is getting a hold of a original to compare. I don't think the Aes hobby is dead. I think its becoming more difficult to buy claimed originals from online sellers. I stopped buying pricey carts years ago. The last two I bought were on this board in 09 from a member Valke(Samurai Spirits V Special Fixed and Unfixed). Unfortunately we live in a world where high end items are being counterfeited.

Last edited: