DarienVenture's collection "An arcade in motion" updated:19-4

Darien's First law of Collecting states:
"A collector in motion remains in motion without external force. A collector at rest, doesn't exist"

What follows are randomly aged pre-existing photos of my current (except where otherwise noted) collection.

Suppose I should start with the NEO goodies huh? Alright this section is a little pathetic.

Spoiler:
1 Slot (conversion), MVS-2-25, MVS-4-25v1 (came with a two slot board-needs some TLC)

1Slot_DAG.jpg

B_Original.jpg

2Slot_DAG.jpg

Games & shockboxes

MVS.jpg

Nintendo Cabinets: PC-10, DK/VS.
Spoiler:

Donkey Kong Restoration in progress
DK3.jpg
Playchoice 10 Dual Monitor
PC10.jpg
Both+Tron+Ms. Pac
DK_PC-10.jpg

Sega Cabinets: Astro City, Star Wars Trilogy DX, HotD, Time Traveler, Holosseum, Manx TT SuperBike DX, VF, Zaxxon
Spoiler:
Astro City in Yoko Playing Strike Witches
AC.jpg
Star Wars Trilogy (Sega monster 50") Cockpit
SWT.jpg
Misc1.jpg
Manx TT Superbike DX (and yes I later bought an exhaust speaker for it)
ManxTT.jpg
Weirdest Cabinet ever? I own two
twins.jpg

"Capcom" Cabinets: MVC2, XvSF, MSHvsSF
Spoiler:

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 in former Smash TV Cabinet--- GoldenTee being tested in Xmen Vs. Street Fighter... I don't remember why.
MvC2.jpg

Midway/Bally Cabinets: Tron, Space Invaders, Ms. Pacman, Cruisin' USA (x2)
Spoiler:
SI.jpg

VIRTUAL PINBALL-Standard Size
Spoiler:
tumblr_me8fntdtc91rwahz0.jpg
tumblr_mijxenwk5t1rg8flwo1_500.jpg

Dynamo Showcase Multi 4L12B...2G (this is MY supergun)
Spoiler:
Perfect for gauntlet,xmen, and not bad for shooting.
Showcase_HOTD.jpg

Photos still to come: Virtual Pinball, Vertical Shooter, some generic cabinets, Rowe CD100 Juke Box, Megatouch, Homemade LCD Pub quiz/Megatouch, change machine, home consoles, and much much more. (yes I'm making a list here to remind me.)

-DarienVenture, Thread in progress
:qcf::qcf::D:

Last edited:

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
nice start up. Do you really like KOF, or just purchasing them as they are usually cheaper?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Nice SW Trilogy cab.

Wyndcrosser: Oh I am well in to KOF...looking at it (+FF) I guess it's well over half my collection. I even own Neowave although I don't own an atomiswave mobo. when I finish the collection I'm going to print one of those continuous image spine sets. I'm also completing SS and probably MS. I haven't been bit by the "buy everything" bug I'll probably catch it off you guys. oh and puzzle bobble (I have the F3 ver of 3)... and blazing star and I really like last blade.... ...damn you all.

I already have a much worse monkey on my back which is buying WHOLE CABINETS...often for less than I've seen some of the carts.

gum_drops: Trilogy is a great party piece. It's huge the cockpit is completely themed to the cabinet down to the writing on the control panel I need some neons for the back. they're supposed to be pink I might ...alter... that. I have two of those sega rear projection cabinets (this and Manx TT) and It wasn't until I tried to move them I realised why I got such a great deal on them.

SNK_Pro: you're supposed to be a nerd not a petrol-head. Arcade first then Mercedes :shame: but for another tease Hit the Sega spoilers again.

Last edited: