PSX KOF'99 being sold at AES price.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
No wonder he has 10 neg feedbacks when he describes his items wrong.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
So what he is doing is selling the game when it's not even on his possession and will most likely walk down to his local 7-11 and buy it for 200 yen. What a piece of work.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Pre-Sale? What?

Yeah, I wasn't totally sure what he meant by that. What I gathered was that you pay for it and then he will send it after payment is confirmed. Then again maybe I'm giving him too much credit that he know's what he is doing.

city41

Aero Fighters Flyboy
10 Year Member
He's selling the AES version, he just grabbed the first stock photo he could find and was a bit lazy. This guy does this a lot, look at his other Neo Geo auctions.

By "pre sale" he means just what kidpanda said. Once you pay for it he will look for a copy and then send it to you, and if he can't find one he refunds your money. A lot of sellers in Japan do this. Or I should say, try to do this, I doubt anyone has ever taken them up on it.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
No I messaged him about it, and he replied back to me and thanked me for catching the error. It's now been changed to be matched as a Playstation game but still priced as an AES game.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
No I messaged him about it, and he replied back to me and thanked me for catching the error. It's now been changed to be matched as a Playstation game but still priced as an AES game.

So the seller still think's he has a chance of selling a game for that amount of money but at a AES cart price?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Thought it was the PS game in the first place. 200 g (less than half a pound) is way too light for a homecart.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
I bet it doesn't even come with HoloFoil stickers or a Kinko's certificate of authenticity.