Gal's Fighter any good?

benares

Kula's Candy
I still don't have a NGP yet but I noticed this game and it looks like a game from the heavens! If only SNK would make this for the Neo-Geo :-)

I haven't played any of the fighters on the NGP. Is this alright?

N

NGPSkinhead

I like gal fighters because the speed and the fact it's a just with womens to fight with. I think it is ok there is no arcade version of Gal Fighters, because it shows that there we're good ngp-only games too (as MotM, Sonic, Dynamite Slugger...)

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Yeah, it's fast, and all the move is easy to do-infact the game is abit to easy for my taste. And it is the funniest fighting game out for NGP
smile.gif

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Everyone's forgetting the pictures that flash on screen when finishing an enemy with a DM move. Know what I'm talking about?
I really like the game and am dumfounded with the speed. However, I wished there were better looking backgrounds. I only found Whip's stage and the Thai stage to be cool. I thought that Madame X's stage with the funny looking chandeliers to be awkwardly colored.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Also the game endings with each character is different with nice pictures. Which isnt the case with KoF R-2,SS2 and Motm. Also the items are fun to use. But I think the game is too small, you played it out in no time and there are only 3characters to get. But Gals fighters has a sort of chaotic fighting game with many speed which is great.

Cho