Evolution

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Whow Evolution rocks, I just have the game. It is much nicer then Biomotor Unitron. Where I getted this game? At www.telegames.co.uk Oke it is pretty expensive but more cheaper then get it at ebay. They also have Faselei! in English. And they shipped it whiting 4 days too. Darn telegames keep up the good work.

Cho

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Any one know how to escape in a dungion? The booklet says that there should be quit in the menu when you have hitted 'option' I can't seem to find it, my deps get higher everytime I die...

Thanks,

Cho

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
On certain levels, there is a warp point (or something like that) that you can use it to teleport back to your town. When you start back on that dungeon, you start at 2(?) levels lower than the level you got out of (can't do that on the fional dungeon
frown.gif
). There is always a warp point on the floor where there is a boss for that dungeon.

I use the menu to save then turn it off. In actuallity, they are right. You can escape from the dungeon and the game it self by pressing the save on the menu then qittting
smile.gif

JRock917

, ,
Interesting, I did not now that Evolution was made for NGPC, just for Dreamcast- I wonder if they made or will make evolution 2 for NGPC?

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey thanks for the info,

I saw a warp point just close for the first endboss I played. It was yellow.

Cho