Possible bootleg cart being sold.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
I saw this being offered up for sale. I was reluctant to post the actual link, but thought on the balance that I should (I am happy to remove the link if required).

http://www.neostore.com/Multigame-161-in-1-English-AES-p/21.htm

I'm not really an expert, but thought people should take care when ordering, because I doubt that the item has been authorised for sake by SNK Playmore.

We all remember over the years that this site has pointed out sellers whose wares required some prudent scrutiny, so I am just continuing in that tradition.

Finally, a friendly reminder to all that the posting of rom links is not permitted. I'm sure that anyone foolish in posting to sites such as www.crazygameroms.com should be aware of penalties from the moderators.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
What are you getting at? There is a disclaimer on that sale page stating that the item is not an official SNK product.

Jonny l3lanka

Morden's Lackey
What are you getting at? There is a disclaimer on that sale page stating that the item is not an official SNK product.

+1

The price is perhaps a bit on the high-side but it clearly states that it's not an official snk product. I believe it's just a conversion of the already existing MVS multi-cart.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I saw this being offered up for sale. I was reluctant to post the actual link, but thought on the balance that I should (I am happy to remove the link if required).

I'm not really an expert, but thought people should take care when ordering, because I doubt that the item has been authorised for sake by SNK Playmore.

We all remember over the years that this site has pointed out sellers whose wares required some prudent scrutiny, so I am just continuing in that tradition.

Finally, a friendly reminder to all that the posting of rom links is not permitted. I'm sure that anyone foolish in posting to sites such as www.crazygameroms.com should be aware of penalties from the moderators.

We already know about that 161-1 game, where have you been the last six months?

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member

Where have you been? Did you look over the forum lol.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Easy guys, I think this may be what's known as a "joke".

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I like the review at the bottom:

***** Pay more! January 17, 2013
Reviewer: The gooch from Between sac&anus

Why buy this on eBay for $100 bucks when you can buy it here for $600??? These guys need to make mucho profit!

I lol'd. I lol'd hard. :lolz:

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
You heard it here first folks!

Nothing passes by my keen eyes, without being posted straight away!

Remember, no posting roms - you must buy them from the Neo Store.