So who's got what then?

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
Hello everyone!
As a newcomer to this site (I normally stick to the U.K based forums) I was wondering how you guys across the pond (and elsewhere in Europe) are finding the pocket scene now?
How are your collections going? Have you managed to locate all the games you want? Which games are you still after? etc
There are still some stocks left here in the U.K with the smaller independant retailers. But the prices are rocketing!
ALSO, can anyone tell me why there is so much hostility,anger and hatred on some of the other forums in this site?
LONG LIVE NGPC!!!!!
eugene.wallser@uk.dreamcast.com

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Hi. I have all the games I want, so I haven't gotten any NGPC games for a while now. Last new game I got was Ogre Battle. I was looking for MD 2, but I just ordered MD 3 for MVS, so I think I am basically all set
smile.gif

BTW about the hate stuff...? If you look deep into the forums, you will see why.

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
Yeah, I think I have all of the NGPC games I want as well, for now at least. That doesn't mean that I'll never buy any more, but I have no immediate plans to run out and get more.

If I ever run across them at a store (yeah, right!) or anime convention, I may pick up Cotton and/or Match of the Millennium though.

For now, however, I'm concentrating on my MVS collection.

And for a shameless plug, check out my site, NGP Central! It's pretty much at the end of its life now, but there's still plenty of NGPC-related content for you to see there. Have a look at:
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/ngpcentral/index.html

Thanks!
smile.gif