Rarest UK Neo Geo Pocket Games?

Lightning

n00b
Hello all,

On a number of the UK Neo Geo Pocket game auctions I have seen the statement "One of only 5000 ever made", and have a few questions:

1.How many NGPC games were produced in these quantities and what were their names?

and

2.Do you think there is a possibiliy that more copies could find their way onto the market? (knowing SNK is no longer)

Thanks for your imput.

Lighty...

Ps. I will be auctioning some of the games that supposedly have only 5000 copies in existance in the near future.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I am not really sure. Maybe games such as Cotton, Last Blade, and Baseball Sluggers or something. I know that 2,000 copies and 10,000 copies were made for Evolution and Faselei respectively (Thanks to DIY for clarifying this). BTW, are you going to use 5,000 copy info to sell your item? I am going to sell my extra copy of Evolution like that
smile.gif

As for second item? I know that they called back games, so they can rewite the roms into Japanese. So in reality, there is less than 10000, 5000, and 2000 games available. It really doen't matter, if the SNK no longer exist. Aruze does, and they were the ones that recalled the item in the first place.

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Personally,the 2 hardest games to get for me were:
SNK VS Capcom Card Fighters Clash SNK VERSION( capcom one is common )
Pocket Reversi

really harder than faselei or others,and i'm in france you know
smile.gif

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
Sylvio,

Is the US version of Cardfighters Clash (SNK) hard to find? We still have it in stock, but only have 2 left. There's no way for us to replenish most of the US games once we sell out. Actually, the SNK version hasn't sold very fast, but come to think of it, I haven't tried to replenish stock of it. But now, I KNOW we can't. The only US title we are completely out of is Samurai Shodown 2.

Tom http://www.neogeostore.com

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I tell ya, the whole situation with the NGPC games sucks. The game supply is truly something that once its gone, its gone. If I'd have had enough cash, I'd of bought they as they came out.

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Well,i do NOT know anything about value&rarities of US NGPC games,i don't collect them at all!i only collect HARD CASED ones,i mean the european...so i have no idea!
and i collect japanese ones as well

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Well, all the Us Neo Geo games are HTF these days. But, I don't think that it's rarer than other US titles.