Hey guys

promking

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'm building myself a Vogatek MKi 4supergun with a 1FZ board.... Was wondering what should I do about controllers? Can I build my own? For example I have a toodles board for my consoles that works with just about every major console. Was wondering what everybody else does?

I'm new here, and could appreciate any help I get thanks guys.

The King Prawn

Marked Wolf
Greetings, King. Personally I prefer the real deal. Is there a source by you where you can get cabinets? Doesn't take much to convert, just make sure the monitor is tops.

As far as building your own controller. Why not? I made an arcade stick for my DC via control pad sacrifice.

promking

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Greetings, King. Personally I prefer the real deal. Is there a source by you where you can get cabinets? Doesn't take much to convert, just make sure the monitor is tops.

As far as building your own controller. Why not? I made an arcade stick for my DC via control pad sacrifice.

Where can I find the PCB for the controller?
http://www.focusattack.com/toodles-cthulhu-multi-console-pcb/
This is what I have for my all my other systems. :)

I mostly play Shmups on the Saturn, but the arcade has the best of everything :)

I don't have a source where I could find a cabinet :(

The King Prawn

Marked Wolf
No, I sacrificed a Dreamcast controller to make my arcade stick (for my Dreamcast). Used the PCB from an OEM controller and just wired it up. As far as my Neo Geo gaming I have all MVS equipment and play them on arcade cabs. Should be getting another cab (conversion, but clean) today.

Long Island eh? I got a job offer from a company out there called Lipman. Almost moved there, then I looked at what housing was running! lol

promking

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
No, I sacrificed a Dreamcast controller to make my arcade stick (for my Dreamcast). Used the PCB from an OEM controller and just wired it up. As far as my Neo Geo gaming I have all MVS equipment and play them on arcade cabs. Should be getting another cab (conversion, but clean) today.

Long Island eh? I got a job offer from a company out there called Lipman. Almost moved there, then I looked at what housing was running! lol

lmao yeah housing and taxes are INSANE here.

I'm going to see if I can hunt down some controllers in the classifieds. I also have to pickup some MVS carts :)
I just ordered my Supergun setup... down the road I really want to build my own cabinet.

The King Prawn

Marked Wolf
It's getting that way back home (Chicago for me). My folks now want to move out here for that reason. Way cheap out here, love it.

I was on the track to build my own, but it's just way easier to buy one. I may build a cocktail cab one of these days however as those always go for an arm and a leg.

promking

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
So which controllers should I be aiming for any known issues with any controllers etc? Just looking for feedback mostly on what controllers usually sell for, or which ones I such avoid, and should look for. Thanks