Evolution-Never ending ?

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Hi. I am in the final dungeon, on 101 level. I don't think it ever ends. I figure that as much, from the title of the game: Eternal Dungeon. Is the dungeon level reasonalbly finit? If not, then how can I clear the debt to the society? Do I sell my stuff to them to clear my debt? I mean it didn't work like that w/ the previous dungeons so...I just don't feel like starting back from 1st level. It's fairly decent, but not that good of a game to start all over.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
well I went down to over 120 with no end. So then I started going back to the older dungeons and just collect the prime stuff to sell and pay off my dept. However I got bored of it after awhile and have not played it in a long time. you can keep juicin the NPC though, my guy is pretty much maxed. I think I still owe half of the dept I started off with but it is hard to keep a interest after the finally.

Phil

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Thanks for the info. Just as I thought. You are right. I don't think I will play the game for a long while-too monotomous.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
So the last dungeon is neverending??? What is the point in a game if it doesn't end.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Hah that is a joke. I think its more like annoyance if anything, I feel sorry for people that are buying that game and trying to beat it all the way through. Also how long did it take to get to where you are in the game Terry?

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Hmmm.... Note to self, start playing Evolution! It has been a while since we have had a neverending game!

Keith

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Gambit. I only glanced at Evolution once I got the game-which was a while ago. I haven't played in earnest until last Fri-Sun. It is definitely the longest RPG for NGCP (maybe w/ exception of Ogre Battle) Faselei you are next!
smile.gif

BTW. I kind of figured that your name came from the X-men. So how's he doing in the comic scene? I stopped collecting comics years ago. I think it was 1992? Kind of grew out of it, I guess.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I couldn't tell ya man I haven't looked at a comic in a long time. He may be dead
smile.gif

But I did look at a X-men the movie comic when the movie came out during the summer but Gambit wasn't even in the movie so I don't know what his story is. The last comic I had with him in it was probably back in 95-96 maybe. He was still kicking ass then so he should still be doing the same thing. I may go look at a X-men comic this weekend and find out what his story is.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Thanks for the info. Gambit maybe dead? Cool
smile.gif
Seriously, the reason why Gambit wasn't on X-men movie maybe, because he appeared way later in the comic scene. I think the other guys w/ exception of Rougue was either on the original, or the second X-men team.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Hey man I called my friend who still gets comics and he said Gambit is alive and well. YES I LIVE
smile.gif

He also said that Gambit is gonna be in the next movie probably. Sounds cool to me.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Where did you here it because I don't ever trust my friends sources
smile.gif

Also did you like the first movie?

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Sources? Can't really recollect. Maybe in IGN, or someweb site, or from some tv news show, and from my friends. I think they are trustworthy(?) for the most part.

As for the movie. Better than expected.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Yeah I thought so too. I was expecting more at the end though.