Kof 98 out now on wii VC

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
I love how all these top tier late release Neo Geo games are coming to a service that seems to be on its final legs. It's sort of fitting.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Is the Wii is the Spiritual Successor to the Neo Geo X?

:D

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
To me it's more like the NGX wants what the Wii has, top tier games that look and play perfect with no screen tearing or looking like shit on a big tv.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
To me it's more like the NGX wants what the Wii has, top tier games that look and play perfect with no screen tearing or looking like shit on a big tv.

And I guess a good d-pad as well?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
The d-pad is great on the classic controller but I like to use my Wii arcade stick when I play any games like this.

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner

This. I recently tried the NGX out using its tv out. What a huge pile. Really glad I held off on it until I got my hands on it. The box is very nice, ill say that.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Interesting hope to se this title released also for neo geo station soon...

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I wonder if we will ever see Garou mark of the wolves or Rage of the dragon's hit the Wii VC?

Strange

War Room Troll
Mark of the Wolves is on the 360. With laggy online play... of course...

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Probably no Rages of the dragons. I don't think the game is populair enough to be on the Wii VC.

Supposedly Ironclad Brikinger was not popular at all and it saw the light on the VC. Random chooses, imo.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
All SNK titles on XBL have lag issues, even Fatal Fury Special. I played FFS on XBL religiously and got used to the lag, it was allright, it could have been better but whatever, I just didn't feel like playing Hyper Fighting. Once HDRemix came out with a superb netcode I stopped playing SNK games on XBL, there's just no comparison. It's sad though, if only their games could play like the Capcom games we would be in heaven playing all the KOF and the rest of the remakes.