NGPC Games onlineshopping.... where ?

TOMDENK

n00b
Lets use this forum together & post all the onlineshops ( the bad & the good ones ) here .. Where do you buy the Pocket Games ?

My NPGC Stores so far :
www.anotherworld.co.uk
( only Evolution and MS2 Hardcase / very expensive - They forget your order, lose it.. )
www.ukhandhelds.com
( everybody with Faselei knows them...
they ship very quick ( to europe ) ..
price is ok ( sometimes expensive ).
www.spacestore.net
( also an UK onlinestore, I just ordered
from them...the games are on the way..( ?? ) .. more about this shop later )
www.express.com
( US, now they only got the jap. Games,
sometimes very quick, but ( now with the
jap. suff ) expensive )
www.telegames.co.uk
( poor website,you have to send them a email with your NPGC wishes...they got them all..
( 30-40 pound per game )
www.maro-gmbh.com
( german shop ( some b&w games for 20$ ).
I never ordered from them yet... ( only 5 or 6 colorgames to order - very poor.)

www.chipsworld.co.uk
( didnt order from them yet´.
you can find "Ikari Warriors" for NGPC
on the website ( used and new ) ..HAR HAR..
..little bit to soon I think...
prices are ok.

Shawn

snkusa.com
There is also www.neogeostore.com located here in the states. I have bought from this source many times. Packaging was always efficient and shipping was always prompt. Very professional with a large selection of English version pocket games.

N

NGPSkinhead

I can't recommand Maro, just because they will always ship and after oppening my order I found out they only send KoF R-1 and not tennis and puzzle because they we're sold out,l but i had to pay the high shippingfee (international c.o.d.) So i was really pissed they didn't send me a notice about the fact that 2 of the 3 games I ordered we're not in stock.

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by ZERO.X:
Special Reserve is very good. That's were I got all my UK games (except Evolution).
www.videogamedepot.com is where I got Evolution. They are pretty good.

videogamedepot owner at least,the person who answers emails ) is a big asshole racist...i wanted to buy stuff,and he refused!without any valuable reason...that's not good commerical manners

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
Damn. What can I say? They same pretty good, to me. Could you post the e-mail?