Lot of MVS games from Romania

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Hopefully he emails me some more pics. But that pulstar label looks pretty good, what do you all think?

A little late for more pics! They're yours now! :D

If they are legit, nice haul. Post up when they arrive.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
yes it does look right. what are the two japanese label games. funny usually when someone would post something like this when you would read the fine print of the auction it wouldn't include the no DOA guarantee. what could you have to worry about? he'll take them back?

isn't puzzle bobble like super rare if you get some odd boardset or something?

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
A little late for more pics! They're yours now! :D

If they are legit, nice haul. Post up when they arrive.

Haha, well, haven't paid yet. Assuming they are all real it's a good deal, so didn't want to get beat to the buy it now.

And yes, there's the DOA guarantee. :lolz:

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
It's an ok deal. Good value but not a steal either.

What I don't like is he mentions, "untested, perfect condition"... then goes on to say that he tested the carts. That would make me weary that he did plug them in and was not happy with the results.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
It's an ok deal. Good value but not a steal either.

What I don't like is he mentions, "untested, perfect condition"... then goes on to say that he tested the carts. That would make me weary that he did plug them in and was not happy with the results.

He said he will send pictures within 24 hours. I will report back. I will ask him about that as well, he just listed a pgm board I think and same thing "untested, perfect" and guaranteed not DOA, and other things in picture for testing purposes only. He does have 100% positive feedback.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The 2-Slot board Assy, Monitor, Monitor Convertor Board, Power Supply and Jamma Harness shown in the pictures were used for testing purposes only and are *NOT* included in this auction

So is it tested or untested?

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Guy sent me pics. All carts are original. Yea, I asked him about the "untested"-ness of the carts, gonna wait for a response.

Doesn't seem like there's much to lose. The carts don't look that bad.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If that Pulstar is original and working well, you basically got all others for free. Congrats.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
By the way Lego, I'll need that Pulstar sent to Panda Island when you get it in the mail. :D

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Looks good. It's really hard to find Pulstar with an original label.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Show me where can I get Pulstar that cheap considering it comes with 6 other games.

Hope they all work. The suspense is killing me. Carts are preparing to ship from Greece now. Seems like they went Romania > Greece. Hopefully stateside from there.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
All games worked. This despite the seller saying they had not been used in 8 years. 3 of the games took lots of cleaning and reinserting, worked better with each reinsert. Now working all fine

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
great steal there LegoSlug.

Good to see there are still some bargains to be had on eBay if you hunt hard enough.
How much was the postage to the US...?

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
great steal there LegoSlug.

Good to see there are still some bargains to be had on eBay if you hunt hard enough.
How much was the postage to the US...?

less than 200 usd total. Figured 150 for pulstar with original label. 50 for 6 other carts.