Sync issue with Nanao MS2932 VGA connection

neodizzle

n00b
Hello All,

I have been off/on working on this monitor and and it's causing me some grief. My issue is I have this Nanao MS2932 monitor inside an astro city cab and I am trying to plug my computer into the vga port on the MS 2932. I have my resolution set to 640*480 @ 60Hz. I have done it before and had some issues with, I think my computer, changing the resolution on me and hense getting a messed up picture output to the monitor. I eventually got it to stick and all was well.

I'm trying to do the same thing again, so I had my computer resolution set to 640*480 @ 60 Hz, and this time, I got a good picture right away...but it only lasted about a minute and then suddenly, screen got all messed up, and it appeared to be at the wrong resolution. So I plugged the cpu to another computer monitor, and picture came up fine and the resolution was correct and still at 60Hz. When I plug it back into the MS 2932, I get the messed up picture again.

I'm starting to think it could be a sync problem with the monitor itself. Is that common, or a likely issue? If so, what are some things to try and troubleshoot, and/or fix it?

Thanks.