WE HAVE ALL US NEO POCKET GAMES IN STOCK

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
It seems some english games are europe only releases. Strange thing, but the best europe versions are in those hard cases and not that cheap paper box.

Mike

Bead Banger
I would really like to get more games for the NGP but frankly the prices are getting way out of hand. I saw a game go for $96.00 on ebay that you could have gotten for $34.00 2 months ago. I guess I'm going to sell...

Shawn

snkusa.com
I can definitely vouch for Tom, owner of www.neogeostore.com He has always been honest, prompt, and super fair in all our dealings. Besides, if it weren’t for Tom, I wouldn’t have the domain name www.neo-geo.com
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Shawn (edited 08-14-2000).]

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
You are missing a few US games.
KoF R-1
SamSho!1
and a bunch of other b/w games

They came out in the US, but only through SNKUSA's website.

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
We only count the color games, not the black and white ones. However, if you would like to purchase black and white games, we have them.

Tom

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
I think the Shock 'n' Rock only works on the US Neo Pocket Color (not the newer, smaller Japanese one). Actually, I was going to open one up and try it but a guy bought all we had the other day.

Tom

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I know you! Yuo tried to sell a NGPC carrying case for 50+ on the Secto NGP forum. heh $45 is alot for Base Ball stas dont you think?

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
What's the Secto NGP forum? $45 is indeed a lot for Baseball Stars. We auction almost all the games on eBay, so you can get them cheaper. Currently hardcore_mac (our user name on eBay) is auctioning 15 Neo Pocket items.

Tom http://www.neogeostore.com

ZERO.X

Quiz Detective
Yeah, I'm interested.

BUT, only if it was the US edition(the ones only sold buy SNKUSA on there website).

I'm afraid that it's going to cost to much for me. I am not old enough for Ebay, and even if I was, I probably wouldn't do it. Damn, I need to find a job. I spent almost $250 online in two weeks.