Rendering Ranger freezing problems????

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Hey guys, my copy of Rendering Ranger randomly freezes at certain times. Sometimes it does it as soon as the intro screens come. Then it does it when stage 3 trys to start. The cart contacts are perfectly clean. But, I am playing it on a F/C twin lol. But, I searched about the game and several people have said they had these issues with the game even on a real SNES system. Just wondering if any of you guys know anything about this?

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If it freezes in the same spot all the time, it is most likely a problem with the program code.

vasilas432

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
I had a game once in N64, Turok, and when you were reaching the final spot of the first stage and had to jump down to proceed to level 2, you were actually jumping on the beginning of the first stage again. It was a loop for ever! You were prisoner in the first stage!

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Is it a repro R2 cart? All the glitches and errors that are normally associated with bootleg carts are at play here.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
I had my sd2snes freeze once with Rendering Ranger first level and music kept looping. I am told that the game is like that sometimes but I have also managed to play through the whole game so it should definitely not logically crash every time at any given point.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Is it a repro R2 cart? All the glitches and errors that are normally associated with bootleg carts are at play here.

No its an original cart, I bought it off a respected member here last summer. It might be the F/C Twin I'm playing it on that has alot to do with it. But, even with an original snes I've heard lots of these problems with the game doing this stuff.