New SNK and Capcom figures on the way.

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
Not sure how many of you are also into action figures, but there's a new line coming out of SNK toys. There's plenty of SNK figures in Japan, but they're primarily gashapon, nothing you can really do anything with. They're being released by D Arts, which is the video game line from Figuarts. They're also doing a Street Fighter line.
These figures are really cool, and ultra poseable, I've messed around with their other lines, mostly the Kamen Rider figures they also produce, and it'll be pretty awesome to have good SNK figures.
Terry comes out first slated for this month, and others will follow. Joe, Andy, Mai, Kim, and King are also on the way. I'm hoping for a good Takuma, but we'll have to see.

Here's a picture of the Terry they're putting out.
FIG-IPN-4761.jpg

He'll also come with extra faces, and effects for all his moves. Even if you're not into picking up Terry, it's still cool that SNK is getting more recognition.

Check out the link for more pictures of him.

Anselm

Camel Slug
I think these would make cool decorations for my game room. Maybe a few display cases around the Neo Geo cabinet.

~Anselm~

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
ive been seeing this one for about half a year now on ebay and at comic con. my only problem is its $60 and maybe 6 inches i believe. if they are gunna be way cheaper ill prob buy them all.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
I got all of the old SNK vs Capcom 2 figures in a box somewhere. No where near as detailed as this one. I agree with you Anselm, they would make good game room decorations. Used to have mine displayed, but had to make room for more games. :}

Anselm

Camel Slug
According to the conversion rate I googled, it works out to be about $43.

Also, I might buy that 9" Sephiroth they have on their site. Looks pretty sweet.

~Anselm~

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
He'll likely be brought over here in a few months, but to be sure I got one, I preordered from the site. They're also doing player two colors to milk it a little more. They may be more expensive, but once you have one in your hands you can see how much better they are than American release toys. Also, most Japanese toys come in resealable boxes, and they don't lose their value when you open the box. So you can sell it later and get your money back if not more.

snkjoe

New Challenger
Ah man this sure could be a Xmas gift from me to me :) almost out too

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Can't wait to pick up a Terry figure when it comes out stateside. Here's hoping I'll see some of the new stuff at an anime convention I'm going to next month - there's a dealer there that carries a lot of fighting game figures. Definitely need to pick up more SNK and Capcom stuff to decorate my gaming area!