Sega dreamcast and neo cd

cashmoney

Banned
I just bought a dreamcast and want to be able to play official neo cd games on it.Do I need a boot disk or what?please help

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Yes, you need a bootdisc, but more correctly, you need a disc with the Neo4All emulator on it. I think there's a version that supports the usage of real Neo CDs. Try google...

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Yes, you need a bootdisc, but more correctly, you need a disc with the Neo4All emulator on it. I think there's a version that supports the usage of real Neo CDs. Try google...
The link I gave in the last thread gives everything you need to get a disc going to boot Neo4All. I'm not providing a link, but Google "Neo4All selfboot" to make the disc.

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
Download it, burn it to a disc, play games. What more do you need? If you cant get it together from what is already posted in this thread then there isnt much more anyone can do for you.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
If you're not willing to learn on your own, I'll willingly fleece.. er.. assist you for a nominal fee. If your name means anything I should be expecting a paypal, correct?

Send me a PM.

Typical Mormon, taking easy money from morons.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
please someone help me out
OpoQQ.jpg

Even with a link for the disc image and an easy Google search on how to burn it on your own, you still need help?:oh_no:

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
This was exactly mypoint, the info is all here, a blind man would be happy to see it

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
google dreamcast + iso + zone and they have the conversions.

No talk of pirate shit here. :)

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
I would pay someone to make me the right disk.PM me please

I'm not trying to underestimate you or anything like that but I honestly believe you should give it a try by yourself, burning a CD image isn't really that hard.
Just follow the steps everyone keeps repeating and you'll get it right, if not the first, then the second or third time, spending a couple of cents in a few CDs wont really represent a major setback in your economy and the satisfaction feeling of getting it done by yourself will be extremely re-assuring, take it from someone who knew absolutely NOTHING about soldering or electronics and managed to put together a cmvs with the help of old timers with patience, asking in the tech forum tons of times. Just be polite and prove everyone you are commited to get your project done, ask about some steps, believe me, you'll see the result really gives you a nice feeling of accomplishment.

If you're not willing to learn on your own, I'll willingly fleece.. er.. assist you for a nominal fee. If your name means anything I should be expecting a paypal, correct?

Send me a PM.

Not trying to sabotage your bussiness Lemony, just thought this guy shouldn't give up at the start of the race without even trying once...

Last edited:

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
...nah. I'm not gonna throw in my 2 balls into this easy troll thread.

I can have one made for you. $50 shipped.:glee:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
There seems to be a few new members like this, probably the new generation of kids who want everything but don't want to learn anything.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I love these threads. :)

Anyone want to burn me some neo geo cd games that take 2 hours to boot for a single round? I'll take two. But seriously, follow my post comment and burn with a .cue or .iso with imgBURN.

you also may need to have a cue sheet maker and if the sound files are in mp3 you may need to change them to .wav with a converter.