More pics coming, most of these ones are half a year old :rolleyes:

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Now i just need to discover your adress and hijack you :D

Just kidding, good collection m8!

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
looks good im just gunna buy u a poster for that jail cell u call a room. jk looks great

jquick

n00b
lol... or how about you frame some arcade marquees and put them up on the wall? That would be sweet. :)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Nice collection mate! One of these days I'll have to post my own on here.

Nerdy

Kabuki Klasher
These pictures are almost half a year old when i moved right away to my new place, so every still was on a "beta stage". Gonna get some posters and arcade swag for the walls and give more "charisma" to this room.

In regards of the shockboxes, im gonna start buying them soon :)

Ps: Apartments in central lisbon (Portugal's capital) are not that big, so i cant complain too much :P

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
What kind of cabinet is that? Looks like a Jaelco Pony 2, but looks to be a wood cab. I'd love to see more pics of that! Looks like something I haven't seen in the US, or quite like any Japanese cabinet.

Also, the carts look great without shockboxes. They have more character that way

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
What kind of cabinet is that? Looks like a Jaelco Pony 2, but looks to be a wood cab. I'd love to see more pics of that! Looks like something I haven't seen in the US, or quite like any Japanese cabinet.

Also, the carts look great without shockboxes. They have more character that way

Heh, I had to give the cab a second look. The first time I saw this thread I thought it was a Pony II. Neat looking cab, something similar to the lowboys that are popular in South America?

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Heh, I had to give the cab a second look. The first time I saw this thread I thought it was a Pony II. Neat looking cab, something similar to the lowboys that are popular in South America?
Yeah, I actually had typed out my message asking whether it was a Pony MkII originally, then edited it when I saw the molding sticking out on the side, and realized it was probably a wood cab of some sort.

Nerdy

Kabuki Klasher
I have seen a couple of arcades like this here in portugal, so i could be a portuguese or spanish build, since we never had any candy cabs here or even Neo-Geo dedicated cabs.

I wish i had a candy cab seriously :(

The most common arcade here is the "Green Gold" Similar to the Big Red in some aspects, but that would never fit my door and im not gonna carry it up 9 floors again XD

greengoldficha.jpg

They look awesome and sell cheap, but i have nowhere to put it ._. i wish we had storage lockers here.

Last edited:

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
I have seen a couple of arcades like this here in portugal, so i could be a portuguese or spanish build, since we never had any candy cabs here or even Neo-Geo dedicated cabs.

I wish i had a candy cab seriously :(
QUOTE]

Just saw a candy cab Last week, and i know at least one operator that imported Big Reds from Japan.
just FYI ;)

Nerdy

Kabuki Klasher
Well they should be very rare, do you have any info on those ?

Been buying some "Mini neo boxes" and they look real nice :)

Still need plenty more for the whole collection.

2012-12-01143440.jpg

Last edited:

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
I've got the Killzone 3 Hellghast Helmet, quality special edition!