Forum Slowness 9/21

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
We're looking at it and fixing it.

We did some backend work in the last 20 minutes and it's running much better. Will update if needed.

No need for more suggestion threads.

Last edited:

zoogelio

n00b
I've noticed it was extremely slow since sometime yesterday. It's even slower today. Took 10 min to load this thread, 3 min to load this typing box. I would be curious to know what's behind it- server malfunction? DavidG hissy fit? TonKnical difficulties? Zeljko DDoS attack? Chinese DDoS attack related to those islands by some group that found the hundreds of better sites to target already taken by others?

Is this what Neo-Geo.com would have been like if it existed back in 1995? :lolz:

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Same slowness here. Had to go to Rome today and tried to check the forums on my phone. I was told my IP had been banned.
Weird. Now that I'm back home it doesn't do that.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Oh and here I thought maybe Driver Man had hacked the place finally.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I thought my browser was dying. It is much better now than in the last 24 hours, whatever you did worked!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Do we need to start yearly memberships to help pay for server and db maintenance?

Ukee

Geese's Thug
Ohh good, so it wasn't just me. I've started using Linux for the first time and was thinking that maybe I was doing something wrong. Thank God, I was afriad I was going to have to start jumping on Windows again.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Can't tell the difference, that means it was no slower than my connection speed.

Ukee

Geese's Thug
Just trying to save a buck.

tumblr_lupmqoIAFx1qzqua1o1_500.png

Last edited:

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
It seems to be back to normal.
The installation of a second Commodore 64 solved the problem, right? ;)

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
thank god it wasn't just me... I was starting to get really paranoid about it since supercade & GGPO also have been working like crap.