Is This An Authentic Metal Slug Jp AES or a Boot?

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Alright guys I have successfully located a copy of my dream game. Is This An Authentic Metal Slug Jp AES or a Boot? I would like you as a community to let me know what you think before I spend a large amount of money. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
IMG_3461.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto1.jpgphoto.jpgIMG_3471.jpgIMG_3470.jpgIMG_3469.jpgIMG_3468.jpgIMG_3467.jpgIMG_3466.jpgIMG_3465.jpgIMG_3464.jpgIMG_3463.jpgIMG_3462.jpgIMG_3458.jpgIMG_3459.jpgphoto4.jpg

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
well the cart label has "sticker cellulite".. thats a good thing right?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Over $2k? I'd offer only 1600 and work my way up to a mutual agreement. Looks legit to me. Wave soldered, sticker looks good, insert needs closer pics to see the offset printing. But I'm no expert on AES game authenticity so take it as you will.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
PMimg random people is probably not the right way to find out.
Just saying.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
PMimg random people is probably not the right way to find out.
Just saying.

Just looking at who comments on certain threads and looks like they have knowledge on these things. If I offended you then I apologize. I just thought this was a community who cares about counterfeiting since everyone and their mother had something to say about AF3. I Don't want something like that to happen to me or anyone else and It will also build the credibility of this game for the day that I might have to part with it. Nothing better then a thread that was built to show and come back to. It was suggested by other members to do it so I did.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
13686942.jpg

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Just looking at who comments on certain threads and looks like they have knowledge on these things. If I offended you then I apologize. I just thought this was a community who cares about counterfeiting since everyone and their mother had something to say about AF3. I Don't want something like that to happen to me or anyone else and It will also build the credibility of this game for the day that I might have to part with it. Nothing better then a thread that was built to show and come back to. It was suggested by other members to do it so I did.

Offended? No, just mildly irritated because I don't know shit about this type of stuff.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Focus on the printed materials, scan at high resolution & crop a section between colors so others can evaluate it.
If you'd rather have paper from SNK's printers than the US government's, be sure that's what you're getting.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I pulled out my own copy and did some light comparasions. Without really super close pictures on some of the things like the insert I can't say for sure. I'd say without about an 80% chance this thing's legit.