NeoGeo MVS MV-1FS Does not boot - Black Screen

Pitacas

n00b
Hi all!! I have a problem. I have a MVS model MV-1FS that was working ok... It was inside a drawer for a few months and now i was testing and what i only get is a Black Screen...

The TV detects a signal but it does not have image or sound...:conf::conf:

I have also a Unibios version 3.0 installed...

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance! :)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Check hard dip 8 and make sure it isn't on. It's by the battery.

Pitacas

n00b
Check hard dip 8 and make sure it isn't on. It's by the battery.

All the DIP SW is off... but i have mesured the battery...it looks like it is drained... it only mesured 0,80 V :confused: Could this be the source of my problem?

Thanks!

Wolfie79

Quiz Detective
All the DIP SW is off... but i have mesured the battery...it looks like it is drained... it only mesured 0,80 V :confused: Could this be the source of my problem?

Thanks!

confirm with a multimeter that the dipswitch is actually working on and off on mine switches 1,2 and 3 are not workung only found out by checking with a multimeter, as for the battery it still should boot up as mine has battery removed atm and works.

NEO-GEO man

Fake account, shill troll for Christophe Ratel. Us
If its the original battery get it out of there NOW cause its probably leaking shit everywhere and killing the board!!

Pitacas

n00b
I have check the DIP SW and all is OK. When is OFF i do not have continuity and when is ON i do get continuity.
The battery looks OK, no leaking and its very clean. The board is also very clean, so signs of corrosion or bad tracks.... I am lost.... :S