Twinkle Star Sprites

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Is it possible to play 2 player mode on the extra/ boss stages and with the accompanying music? I've been playing stupid amounts of this wonderful game recently and I really want the extra stuff, particularly the music. Memory's stage music is wonderful.

Marek

Banned
I wish I knew man.

There is so much I need to learn about TSS.

I still dont fully understand the games logic about why what happens when as far as combos, extra attacks, etc goes.

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Here are the codes - can't remember if you played on the correct stage or not.

Play as Dark Ran Highlight Griffon and nudge the joystick down 4 times.
Play as Memory Highlight Ran and nudge the joystick down 4 times.
Play as Mevious Highlight Griffon and nudge the joystick up 4 times.
Play as Sprites Highlight Ran and nudge the joystick up 4 times, then select the character.

Unibios?

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
I'm still trying to find out if it's possible to play on the memory and mevoius stages in 2 player. It looks like you can't but maybe a there's a hacked rom around?

I want this goddam music:

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I really want to track down a real copy of this for my MVS. I love when I'd go to Otakon in Baltimore where they had La Petite Princess set up. Most people would scoff at the game just because it looks like a game for little girls because of just how pink the game is. Then when you hand them the controller and explain to them how to play they get hooked and want to run out and buy the game. One guy kept yelling, "How come I never heard of this game?! This is awesome!" I had some good time playing it on GGPO. Got my ass handed to me, the people on there really know their stuff when it comes to the chain combos. I'd love to see SNK port either version to a new console, but with their track record the online would be botched to hell so it'd be a single player only affair.

Ukee

Geese's Thug
I really want to track down a real copy of this for my MVS. I love when I'd go to Otakon in Baltimore where they had La Petite Princess set up. Most people would scoff at the game just because it looks like a game for little girls because of just how pink the game is. Then when you hand them the controller and explain to them how to play they get hooked and want to run out and buy the game. One guy kept yelling, "How come I never heard of this game?! This is awesome!" I had some good time playing it on GGPO. Got my ass handed to me, the people on there really know their stuff when it comes to the chain combos. I'd love to see SNK port either version to a new console, but with their track record the online would be botched to hell so it'd be a single player only affair.

It pisses me off that in Japan the game is for download in the Wii shop channel but we don't get it in the states. I am still looking for a MVS copy of it too, the problem is I never have the money ready when I finally do find it. I think I am going to make either this or SS5S my birthday present for myself next year.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Just another reason to hate the Wii Shop channel I guess. It's a shame that this concept wasn't used for more games. I bet if it had a military theme and not cute "moe" girl characters more people would give it a shot. Most people just snicker when you say the name of the game is "Twinkle Star Sprites".

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It's too bad none of the ports were ever released in the US, so the neo carts are the only versions with an Engrish option.