MVIC - 4 pin connector?

armature

n00b
I've been digging around on google trying to locate what the pins are for on the small 4-pin connector on the MVIC. I'm assuming they're for power but if anyone knows exactly what they are, I'd appreciate it.

I tried the search on the forum but didn't find much other than repro and for sale boards and harnesses. :)

armature

n00b
haha, just found it a few moments ago too. Damn. I need to tap a power supply and was hoping for that one. Alright I think I'll just go further back and tap into the one powering the marquee.

Just in case someone else stumbles into this thread, this is a great thread from this forum that I finally was able to locate:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?110613-mvs-memory-card-reader-headphones&

the part for me about the headphones:
"
The headphone wiring is simply a 4 wire connection. If you dont have the 4 pin plugs, they are easily hard wired.
The MV-1C memory card reader/headphone jack pcb is passive, it requires no supply voltage. The card itself has a 3 volt lithium battery enclosed.
"

Last edited:

armature

n00b
I was trying to keep the cabling to a minimum and, if possible, on the CP itself. I wound up tapping a 5v coming off the power supply that feeds into the marquee.