We havemade it to Fark.com :D

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I preferred it when this place was considered a fringe, zealot site and a shark tank to new members. We had a nice little hermit kingdom here for a decade or so. Then again, I am excited for the new device coming out.. So I'll take the lumps.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
I preferred it when this place was considered a fringe, zealot site and a shark tank to new members. We had a nice little hermit kingdom here for a decade or so. Then again, I am excited for the new device coming out.. So I'll take the lumps.

Glad to know I am not the only one who is looking forward to it. Sure it's an emulator but for the price, the stick and dock make a nice all in one set.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Gotta love the moronic comments on that fark site

"Seems like full of fail this time around too"

"I never understood what made it so expensive"

Nightmare Tony

*Account control passed, on to Tony's family.Ex Ro

Plenty of fails on fark along with plenty of wins. For the fails, check out the political trolls. the kiwi would fit right in there, if he isnt doing it already.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The neo-geo forums aren't mentioned in either article.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
The neo-geo forums aren't mentioned in either article.

They were in the AF3 articles at kotaku and googling neo geo will get you this site as the 3rd result. It will surely draw traffic here. This is the foremost english neo site.

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member

Exactly. I have been checking out sites like Endgadget, and while some of the users post reasonable questions about the price etc., so many are just spewing the usual judgmental e-ignorance typical of most such forums. It's like when high-end audio gets discussed on such sites and people go on and on about how ten dollar ear buds are exactly the same as expensive surround sound setups, so why so expensive? Augh.