New polling on DavidG's recent and future exclusive AES releases

Based on the information revealed to you, which is the most likely scenario?

• Total voters

Shawn

snkusa.com
Nearly two full days have passed since the source’s grand revelation and during this critical time both the source (DavidG) and seller (TonK) have been eerily silent/absent. We've also had a flood of new information surface and so it’s time for a new polling!

Reference these additional discussions to help derive your decision:
Nightmare Tony (a real live old-school former SNK employee) posts in DavidG's reveal thread.
chamane reveals details of his English Aero Fighters 3 purchase.
Euro + Dog-Tag Power Spikes 2 AES release thread.
English Aero Fighters 3 release thread.

Pics posted by TonK on his public twitter account:
AyIm9NkCYAACbK-.jpgtonk-cash.jpg
At this time, TonK is not banned. He is permitted to post in his defense.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Why do these never had a 3rd option for the unsure?

Shawn

snkusa.com
Why do these never had a 3rd option for the unsure?

Option # 3 is to abstain from voting. Choosing this option # 3 is a fine choice for those who are unsure because this allows you to return when you are sure to cast a meaningful vote.

FalcomAdol

Fio's Quartermaster
I don't think either of these two poll responses are true, but I'm not torn between them, I just think that, most likely, they are both false statements.

Right now the forum has every shark in the water, and we're hoping they eat one another, because so far they've been feasting on the seals (even though the seals have gotten slightly more wiley over the years).

NGF was before my time, but it's pretty notorious.

Last edited:

Shawn

snkusa.com
I don't think either of these two poll responses are true, but I'm not torn between them, I just think that, most likely, they are both false statements.

Fascinating. Then what is the most likely scenario that you propose? The poll just asks which scenario is more likely. Asking for proof behind DavidG's story is unrealistic so we must settle for what we believe based on what has been revealed.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Option # 3 is to abstain from voting. Choosing this option # 3 is a fine choice for those who are unsure because this allows you to return when you are sure to cast a meaningful vote.

What is that going to prove? There will be no visible data to account for those that are unsure, only the one who have formed their opinions.

What the hell is going on today with people and their mind games?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Well, I'll put it like this:

1 - If you hate Tonk, click here
2 - If you like Tonk, click here
3 - If you don't know Tonk enough or if you think there isn't enough details to judge for now, click here.

That's pretty much what this thread is about and I'd vote 3 until he gets backs.

Shawn

snkusa.com
What is that going to prove? There will be no visible data to account for those that are unsure, only the one who have formed their opinions. What the hell is going on today with people and their mind games?

This poll satisfies our curiosity of what the general consensus is. If you have no such curiosity, then by all means, please ignore this poll.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Well, I'll put it like this:

1 - If you hate Tonk, click here
2 - If you like Tonk, click here
3 - If you don't know Tonk enough or if you think there isn't enough details to judge for now, click here.

That's pretty much what this thread is about and I'd vote 3 until he gets backs.

I like Tonk, but I didn't vote favorably for him. You need to get your dick out of the toaster oven, sparky. Go repurchase some pcbs you just sold or something.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
This poll satisfies our curiosity of what the general consensus is. If you have no such curiosity, then by all means, please ignore this poll.

So you don't want an accurate poll showing what the COMMUNITY thinks, you just want something to use as leverage in whatever you want?

I don't see why adding a 3rd option like said in the last poll is a problem.

Shawn

snkusa.com
So you don't want an accurate poll showing what the COMMUNITY thinks, you just want something to use as leverage in whatever you want?

I don't see why adding a 3rd option like said in the last poll is a problem.

IMHO, if one cannot yet form an opinion of the most likely scenario then one should not be voting. Simply choose option #3 which is to not vote. When you feel that you have obtained enough information to form an opinion then return to this thread and cast your vote on which scenario seems most logical to you based on the flood of information revealed.

There's a ton to read, so I can certainly understand why someone would be unsure if they had just returned to the forums after taking a break for two days. My suggestion is that you catch-up by reading what you can and perhaps even wait for new info before voting. There's no time limit set; this poll will remain open indefinitely.

If you believe that the perfect poll should allow someone to prematurely lock-in their vote by choosing, "I can't decide on the most likely scenario because I'm unsure.", then you have the freedom to create such a poll.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I'll wait till Tonk has said his piece just because I'm interested in his story.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I just did tell you that you're wrong. Are you stupid?

Sure, I'm Sparky, remember? I though to copy/past some of "the love" you have for Tonk here so everyone can see how you "like him but" but that would make me a bad, bad Sparky, right?

I don't know enough to judge so I won't, plain and simple. Asking hundreds of people to vote with only half the details available is not fair. You are a lawyer, you know that. I'm not defending anyone, you know I hate the crooks and I'll do everything I can to help these guys if they have been ripped off by a fellow canadian but once again, this has yet to be proven. It looks like Shawn and all the mods have way more details than us. You guys should really post them all before creating such polls.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
Whether anyone cares or not, I'm with Xian on this. You could just add the neutral 3rd option and personally ignore those votes. Then those who don't subscribe to the proposed dichotomy at least get a say.
Being able to confidently vote "not enough information to decide" seems like a pretty valid position at the moment.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Asking hundreds of people to vote with only half the details available is not fair.

How do you know only half the details are available? How do you know that there's more coming down the pike? If there's more details that aren't being shared, then it's only davidg's fault. There's more than enough evidence to make your call. It's not like it was 2 months ago, when you had vague statements of phone calls, backdoor deals, and people sitting with question marks over their head.

Just because the information that has come forward isn't good doesn't mean it can't be judged on its own merit.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sure, I'm Sparky, remember? I though to copy/past some of "the love" you have for Tonk here so everyone can see how you "like him but" but that would make me a bad, bad Sparky, right?

I don't know enough to judge so I won't, plain and simple. Asking hundreds of people to vote with only half the details available is not fair. You are a lawyer, you know that. I'm not defending anyone, you know I hate the crooks and I'll do everything I can to help these guys if they have been ripped off by a fellow canadian but once again, this has yet to be proven. It looks like Shawn and all the mods have way more details than us. You guys should really post them all before creating such polls.

Go for it. Tonk's knows how I feel about him. Be the man you always wanted to be, sparky.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
How do you know only half the details are available? How do you know that there's more coming down the pike? If there's more details that aren't being shared, then it's only davidg's fault. There's more than enough evidence to make your call. It's not like it was 2 months ago, when you had vague statements of phone calls, backdoor deals, and people sitting with question marks over their head.

Just because the information that has come forward isn't good doesn't mean it can't be judged on its own merit.

They are waiting for the information that helps them feel that they weren't betrayed.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Well, Nightmare Tony just made a post that discredited davidg, and I'm more inclined to believe what he has to say.

Of course, people will want to think some magic evidence is being held from them.

What the fuck ever...

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Im a bit dense, could someone explain why tonk posted a pic of cash and cheques on his twitter account and how the pic was discovered? Seems i missed this in the tidal wave of posts over the last few days.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I've stayed out of this up until now, but this looks like a total con-job.

I don't know who is in on what anymore, but anyone who paid got fucked and whoever collected did the fucking.
Simple as that.

And I can count the stacks, but whats the total amount from both pics?
Was it Tonk's cut, or did this money simply pass though his hands as a middleman?

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
Im a bit dense, could someone explain why tonk posted a pic of cash and cheques on his twitter account and how the pic was discovered? Seems i missed this in the tidal wave of posts over the last few days.

Simple, go to his twitter page and go to images, look at the pictures and see how he is boasting about how he got 30k for AF3.