Disturbing email from: "Neo Geo Forums" i.vasketir@gmx.com WTF Is going on?

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
The below email was sent to my registered email address and 36 others, mostly if not all members here. What the hell is going on? Anyone know anything about this?
The sender is the email address in the title. I haven't added the email addresses of the other recipients but there are a lot of names I recognise from here.

Warning!! Nazi pedophile ring on gaming forums

W A R N I N G !!

Nazi pedophiles and internet predators have been spotted on Neo-Geo.com & shmups.system11.org forums. Beside solo operators there also appears to be large pedophile ring calling themselves "Rooky Dennis Shooting Team". This circle of pedophiles and internet predators seem to be well funded and connected with huge presence across many gaming forums.

They use forums to sell arcade boards, carts, consoles, games and gaming accessories so to gain contact and personally meet with young members and invite them to join their "game teams" and participate in their "game parties". Prominent pedophiles and Nazi recruiters usually have large number of posts which seem to be powerful factor on internet forums used to manipulate naive young minds wanting to be a part of the community just to end up brainwashed, financially and sexually exploited, or recruited in Nazi squads.

We are working on collecting evidence to file a report to FBI for further investigation. In the meantime, be aware and talk to your kids. If you know someone working for the police, or whatever other law agency, you may point this to them.

See here about similar busted cases:

http://cultbustersgalactica.yuku.com/topic/850

Last edited:

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
THERE ARE ROUGHLY 9 THREADS ABOUT THIS, BUT WHY NOT A 10TH SO WE CAN COVER EVERY SUBFORUM?

UPDATE TO FORUM-TOP MESSAGE COMING SHORTLY.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
NINE LINKS is a poor substitute for Nine Penises.

- Charlie Nine Penises.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I got the email, too. Who are these nazi pedophiles and how do I join them?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ɐıɹɐ;3388935 said:
There are four lights!

I'm a huge enough nerd to know where this came from and why it's funny.

Kill me.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
That email would be more believable if it didn't have Nazis in it.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Haha, I got one, too.

Some people have interesting email addys. Who's the forehead one? And someone is a Sepultura fan, I haven't listed to them since high school. Now I have to go on youtube.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I'm not looking for drama.

Maybe drama looking for you. XD