NCI will product Andro Dunos on Neo Geo CD

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Who cares. I want protos. Stop stroking their dick.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Sometimes I lay awake at night thinking, if only someone would release a bootleg Andro Dunos on Neo CD, life would be perfect.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Dont you think they're making easy money to finance the protos?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Especially, please do not throw crow.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I'm going to make a poll in News and Rumors to determine whether people think this is either 100% a good idea or not

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
More like 100% pointless, while they are at it...why don't they release puzzle bobble on AES.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Didn't people learn their lesson with TotC?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The developement of The Warlock of Fates still in progress, but they don't tell me more...

Because they don't have it. They only saw it in the store but probably lowballed the owner and he didn't like the offer. Only way to get that game is probably by offering $25k+.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I really need to win the lotto so I can buy Visco and sue the piss out of NCI for stealing my products :/

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Because they don't have it. They only saw it in the store but probably lowballed the owner and he didn't like the offer. Only way to get that game is probably by offering $25k+.

Alright now let's all relax for a minute and get a couple of things straight here.
First of all, if anyone here wants to "hate" on NCI, that is their right to do so, but they need to do so for the RIGHT reasons, not the wrong reasons.

Regarding Andro Dunos:
The game has already been available on the NEO CD (as a hack of course) for many years now. Also the cart version has been around for 20 years. So anyone who really wanted to play this game did so many years ago. This is not about "playing" Andro Dunos, or paying for another version of something we already have. This is simply about another version (looks to be more official) being made available to the "fans". If you like it or want it, then buy it. If you don't like it, then don't buy it. So what?! Who cares?!

Regarding Warlocks:
People around here are BLIND. Sometimes I think that nobody actually looks around and researches things. According to NCI's own website, if you read the schedule and "process" what they have written there, the "lending" of Warlocks to the store display will be over and Warlocks will be back in their hands this September, and they will reveal the NGH number for the game. Then, just like Bang Busters, they will make a production run for those who want to buy it.

Again, if you guys don't like the Andro Dunos CD's and the Bang Bead home carts, DON'T BUY THEM! Who gives a fuck?! Don't hate on NCI for trying to make some money to help finance and support their BIG and significant projects. That is NOT a reason to hate them. In fact, quite the opposite! We should support them and hype those smaller projects up so they generate sales and build up their stockpile of cash so that they can afford to purchase and finance the big projects we care about the most.

Make no mistake, I don't love NCI. TotC was a debacle and I am still waiting (hoping) for some kind of clarification to come from it, and it really upset me and many others. But that is a RIGHT reason to hate NCI. Also lending a game to some store (where it could be easily stolen) without getting the NGH number FIRST and making a video or even a backup FIRST is TOTAL DUMB ASS STUPIDITY, so yes. again, hate on NCI for that too. LOL. But don't hate them for the wrong reasons!

Do you have the adress of the NCI's website? I don't find it?
I found a blog about BangBangBusters only...
Thanks!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Regarding Warlocks:
People around here are BLIND. Sometimes I think that nobody actually looks around and researches things. According to NCI's own website, if you read the schedule and "process" what they have written there, the "lending" of Warlocks to the store display will be over and Warlocks will be back in their hands this September, and they will reveal the NGH number for the game. Then, just like Bang Busters, they will make a production run for those who want to buy it.

That makes no sense when on their twitter they said they "located" it then days later a member saw it on display. It would make more sense for them to have dumped it already in case of a smash and grab or something else preventing them from dumping the data.

But for that simple reason is which why I believe they don't have it. They also promised pictures and none were ever posted. When a member asked to see the game in person the shop owner wouldn't let him touch it. Maybe this is why NCI hasn't posted any pics, the shop owner who actually owns the game doesn't want anyone touching the game. If they had the game in their possession, they would have posted pics just to shut people up.

We'll see in September though.

JacKc

Quiz Detective
Honnestly Supergun i could understand you're still supporting NCI only to fullfill your NGH numbers quest to be completed and want absolutly the NGH number for Warlocks Of The Fate but it doesn't give any excuse for what NCI has done with TotC.
Of course Bang Bang Busters release was correct as the proto they have received from VISCO was 100% complete and final...Looking at the packaging, it's a different story. Concerning TotC, it was totally different and just purely a scam...This game is just a homebrew based on pictures and some infos on a disk, very bad coded by Le Cortex and sold for hundred EUROS (Honnestly Neo Pong homebrew is really better) ...Nothing related to what the real proto should be !!!

NCI really don't care about Neo Geo scene and are just here to make a lot of money (like NGF in the past). They know when you talk about protos the Neo Geo scene is in "trance" and many collectors are ready to pay for Neo Geo unreleased stuff.

Regarding Andro Dunos:
Yes The game has already been available on the NEO CD (as a hack of course)...so what's the purpose? Only make money of course because even if this game is already available on the NEO CD as a hack, it will be not the same regarding collectors if the game will be released licensed in a more official way. Of course if you don't like it or don't want it then don't buy it...But for collectors, do you think they reason in the same way if this game will be released on NEO CD by NCI and licensed by VISCO?

Regarding Warlocks:
According to NCI's own website, the Schedule say "September 2012: Neogeo AES Warlocks of the Fate NGH Test Code."...really means nothing clear about this "proto" and a future production run. I'm agreed with Xian Xi and think for now it makes no sense. We'll see in september.

For me NCI actually are scammers and only using the "good" feedbacks from their first Bang Bang Busters release (as they know people already have forgiven for TotC release) to release more garbage stuff...I think people here are not BLIND but it's your "PROTO quest" for years that makes you blind regarding NCI and makes you so tolerant towards them simply because they will hypothetically release WOTF and you will have your precious NGH numer...Nothing more!

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Hey Jackc, did you read the interview from Le Cortex when they said they want to release games for the Neo Geo? The pictures look like a crappy flash game. It's called something Dragon. I hope they don't release that game, it looked horrible.