Vote! English Aero Fighters 3 & Euro + Dog-Tag Power Spikes 2 AES releases.

Based on the facts revealed to you, carefully consider your conclusion.

• I'm 100% convinced that these are indeed SNK original productions.

Votes: 53 26.6%
  • I'm NOT 100% convinced that these are SNK authentic.

Votes: 146 73.4%

• Total voters

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
EDIT: Nevermind, the poll finally appeared...

Last edited:

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
There should be options for people leaning one way or another. Otherwise everyone is going to just say they aren't 100% convinced because nobody can really be 100% convinced based on the information available, besides perhaps the source himself. I don't really know why this is being done at this stage, or how meaningful this is going to be, since obviously all the information isn't available yet. I guess this would be interesting to see, but there should be additional poll options.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
There should be options for people leaning one way or another. Otherwise everyone is going to just say they aren't 100% convinced because nobody can really be 100% convinced based on the information available, besides perhaps the source himself. I don't really know why this is being done at this stage, or how meaningful this is going to be, since obviously all the information isn't available yet. I guess this would be interesting to see, but there should be additional poll options.

I'm not even 100% convinced.

Just a desperate attempt by grasping at straws.

It's laughable.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

I was thinking this myself... something like... "Yeh, i'm unsure but I hope it's real... " but i realised that possibly everyone would vote this option which would prob muddy the waters some....

I suppose a straight fight off is for the best.... I'm voting... Jesus for next US president if anyone's interested....

xROTx

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
How can you be 100% sure about something you read on the internet? I mean, this poll doesn't make any sense. Only the people concerned can vote. The only valid purpose of this thread would be to create more drama and well, I'd vote yes to that because you guys are fantastic drama queens :snack:

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
A third option would have been good.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
This thread proves what a fucking baby Shawn is.

Same kid that used to brag about his money and cars on the DHP. Nothing changed.

Shawn

snkusa.com
I was recently a juror and also served as the foreman in a criminal case here in Memphis, TN. I know very well that our vote must be convinced or not convinced, guilty or not guilty. It was a long deliberation and in the end I had to read the Judge’s verdict for a 15 year sentence for a purse snatching at a gas station. Then again, I’m no lawyer. This poll was created to better answer TonK’s question, and many of us are probably just as curious to see these results.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
I was recently a juror and also served as the foremen in a criminal case here in Memphis, TN. I know very well that our vote must be convinced or not convinced, guilty or not guilty. It was a long deliberation and in the end I had to read the Judge’s verdict for a 15 year sentence for a purse snatching at a gas station. Then again, I’m no lawyer. This poll was created to better answer TonK’s question, and many of us are probably just as curious to see these results.

15 years for purse snatching?

What in the actual fuck...

elixir

NAM-75 Vet
Wait, I just remembered how forums work. Administrators can actually see which user voted for what.

It isn't remaining anonymous at all.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
15 years is a bargain. Do you know what they do to purse snatchers in Syria?!?!

Then again I'd trade a hand or two if it prevented being dicked up the asshole every day for 15 years by some hard timers

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
This poll is fair. It should also be closed after a day or two.

Then open a new poll after all the facts are known, and close it after a day or two.

Shawn

snkusa.com
15 years for purse snatching?
What in the actual fuck...
We were mostly shocked at the sentence, but this wasn’t his 1st offense. The vote was 11-1 for guilty and we spent hours waiting for the lone white male juror to change his mind. None of the 11 ever swayed to his side. Though we never discussed the case outside of the deliberation room, I had eaten lunch with this stubborn juror during the previous days so I was surprised that we stood apart. As if an eye witness, a video recording, and possession of certain contents of the lady’s purse found in his truck wasn’t enough evidence to make a decision.

The defense’s plea: I was a crack head and needed money for my addiction (seriously, that’s ALL they had). Brain fart, it just occurred to me why this skinny fellow originally voted in the purse snatcher's favor!

Wait, I just remembered how forums work. Administrators can actually see which user voted for what.

It isn't remaining anonymous at all.
I’m not aware of any methods to verify who voted for what in this anonymous poll. From my end, the results only appear as simple counters.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
the most useless poll i've ever seen on a forum !!!

Stick around.... if you think this ones bad... you should see some of the stuff in the war room...

xR

PS. You don't deserve and xROTx...

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
This might be the most awesome poll I've ever seen here, so far.

Talk about no nonsense, in your face results.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Where is the "I'm 100% convinced this is *not* original SNK merchandise" option?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Black or white opinions wanted on a gray area.

Inquire within.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
i don't care about this whole situation

like, even the smallest of damns can't be cared if it's real or not

but i don't like the way this poll is setup

seems too black and white in what is a rather grey area

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Iss it me... or was there 12 votes for 100% sure about 30 mins ago... now it's back down to 11?

...I maybe a bit drunk... so I could be wrong....

xROTx

PS. If I'm right.... someone tell me what happened:D