Evolution UK NGPC

DDRClown

New Challenger
Does anyone have Evolution for NGPC??
I have evolution for the DC and really enjoyed it. I am a HUGE Neogeo fan i reallly want the NGPC version. but before i fork of themoney for it i would like sme feedback. Come someone help meout here!!??

DDRClown

New Challenger
I also have heard rumors of a English Text version of Ogre Battle for the NGPC. Is this true???

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
If you liked the DC game, you should like the NGPC version, it's sort of the same story, and like the DC version its a bit of an aquired taste. Its a bit strange to begin with, and takes a bit of getting used too. But as hand held gaming goes, I think it's hard to top. Some say its too easy and quick. Took me an afternoon to work out what the fu*k was going on! Also has this random dungeon generator" so in theory should last for a long while! I've no where near finished it but I like it so I'd say it has to be a 8/10.

Metel Slug RULZ!
Yeah!

Yoshi

20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DDRClown:
I also have heard rumors of a English Text version of Ogre Battle for the NGPC. Is this true???

Nope. If you want enjoy Ogre Battle, you had better know Kanji.

------------------
Coming Soon: SNKvsCap.com

Video game consoles are like football leagues. If it starts with "X", it's going to flop.

bwi

20 Year Member
I have a spare copy i was holding back on. Its ok i suppose if you like that sort of game. From people i know they reckon its the best rpg game on the NGPC.

Bri