I miss my Neo Geo Pocket stuff!

Kula

Quiz Detective
It was the only hand system that ever had good fighting games on it!I'm hoping they might have some on Game Boy Advanced but I hate playing fighters with their direction pad cause I get blisters on my thumb from the corners!I saw Street Fighter Alpha on Game Boy Color and it just looked like lots of pixels.They could make it look better on Game Boy Advanced but it won't have a thumbstick and probably won't have any Neo Geo fighting games on it.
frown.gif

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
Maybe a special SNK edition game boy, like ya know the hello kitty dcasts and all. It could come packed with KoF and have a joystick with 4 buttons on the face.

------------------
mendou.jpg

-Shuuchan

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
I don't understand why people didn't like the NGPC stick. They thought it moved way to easy when you touch it. Well I liked it much better than any other thumbsticks. First it doesn't hurt after a while playing second you get the point. Streetfighter is probably a good fighting game on the GBA, but no SNK fighting games I guess... pity.

Cho

------------------
''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i like the pad..
well its more like a joystick
if you look at any of SNKs
controllers they always had
the click
like a joystick
i think its cool
its like having an portable arcade experience!

------------------
animKasumiFromShiHao.gif

.................COME BACK WHEN YOU GROW UP!!!!!

ShinGo585

n00b
I love the NGPC thumbstick, i even like it better than the Neo Home System stick, it feels more fluid IMHO.

I like the stick also but I think the clicking noise is a bit annoying. It attracts attention if you are playing on a plane or anywhere it is quiet.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by samuraiX:
I like the stick also but I think the clicking noise is a bit annoying. It attracts attention if you are playing on a plane or anywhere it is quiet.

Yeah, when I have new games I want to play it as much as I can. Sometimes in my bed at night but everyone is getting nervouse when they hear my NGPC stick again, have to shut it off just for that. O well have to secrefise some stuff just to have a good stick
biggrin.gif

Cho

------------------
''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

L

Li_Xiangfei

No I meant I like the thumbstick but not the Nintendo direction pad!This is Kula,but I am using my old name from Yahoo now because it is what I am used to.This is Li_Xiangfei signing off!

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by samuraiX:

I agree w/ SamuraiX & Chohan.

Xiangfei, I also dislike the NES direction pad--I am guessing that many hates it tto.

Anyone also get blisters from playing alot (I mean for any system)? My fingers never get hurt, when I played the system for long periods of time (I used to). Whereas, some peoples fingers get all messed up after an hour or two. Heh, mine must be built for videogames.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

D

DigiPunk

D pad is good for shooters and puzzle, but not for all the fighters that the NGPC has.

Hmm.. Wouldn't it be cool if they had swappable dpad and t-stick for portables? And I don't just mean putting a t-stick on top of the d-pad..

------------------

Respect your Elders - Play 2D.