Last Blade - 2nd Hand

zz99

After looking at www.chipsworld.co.uk on Friday I ordered a second hand copy of Last Blade (availability was rare) Anyways got this message later in the day :

"Just a little message to let you know that your order has been dispatched and will arrive to you within the next few days"

Cool, looks like they've sent me a copy. The price was, wait for it
smile.gif
£17
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Grr...you brits and your cheap NGPC games...

*sob*

Okay I'm better

------------------
The Road to Hell is paved with Legend of Success Joe Carts.

zz99

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RevQuixo:
Grr...you brits and your cheap NGPC games...

*sob*

Okay I'm better

Glad to hear you're better
smile.gif

At least you people in the USA don't have to import all your home carts
smile.gif
Just had to pay an extra £41 import tax on a KOF2K cart
frown.gif

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Hey zz99 could you please contact me It important well for me
smile.gif

Please send an email to
Atarianallstar@yahoo.com

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Last Blade eng. is well worth it. It details the entire Last Blade storyline. With all the extra modes and stuff.

Black_Hayato

Cheng's Errand Boy
Last Blade eng. is well worth it. It details the entire Last Blade storyline. With all the extra modes and stuff.

zz99

Got it from buyrite. They shipped it ok but put the full cost on the box - doh ! So I had to pay tax plus a fee to the UK post office.

Anyway still got it £90 cheaper than in the UK
smile.gif

Hey smokey, what do you want ?

bwi

20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by zz99:
Got it from buyrite. They shipped it ok but put the full cost on the box - doh ! So I had to pay tax plus a fee to the UK post office.

Anyway still got it £90 cheaper than in the UK
smile.gif

Hey smokey, what do you want ?

If you order from NCS they do some nice work with the papaerwork. My KOF2k cart was a used mvs cart lol, and my US dc was a warranty return , never paid a bean. Though i bet you got your KOF2k for a lot cheaper than me
smile.gif

Bri

You guys need to try www.videogameimports.com . They're based in Middlesborough, so it's cheap for those in the UK, but they ship wprldwide, with a currency converter on the page if you need it. I love the place, just got KOF
biggrin.gif
M1999 for 20 quid new, whereas places like express.com are advertising them at about $55. Just thought I'd let ya know.

zz99

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nima.mottacki:
You guys need to try www.videogameimports.com . They're based in Middlesborough, so it's cheap for those in the UK, but they ship wprldwide, with a currency converter on the page if you need it. I love the place, just got KOF
biggrin.gif
M1999 for 20 quid new, whereas places like express.com are advertising them at about $55. Just thought I'd let ya know.

Hey great contact. I just got an original home system joystick off them for £28, that's an excellent price. Cheers mate will definitely use them again - cool
smile.gif