NGP Vs Gameboy Advance

dcgeezeruk

n00b
Theres a lot of talk on here about which is best, With the NGP you can play European,US or Jap games on it, Does anyone know if the GBA will allow the Euro and US to be played on JAP machine?

GameBoy plays all games. From what I have heard it also plays the US games when they are released. I KNOW that the GameBoy Advance (Japanese) does play US GameBoy and GameBoy Color games.

S

Silent_Scope

and NGPC games..........

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
And MVS carts Through a special "MAD KATZ" Adaptor! (R.R.P £19.99)

Metal Slug Rocks!
Yeah!

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
Well it cant be confirmed as thewir only are japanese games so far, Nintendo claims they will have no regional lockout.

Well, we know it plays USA and European GBC games, so I'd be willing to bet it'll support GBA games of the same origin.

B

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shuuchan:
Well it cant be confirmed as thewir only are japanese games so far, Nintendo claims they will have no regional lockout.

M

Mike D

I'm sorry, but the GBA blows the NGPC out of the water...I currently own two GBA's, one white and one violet. I'm currently waiting on Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. I'm all about 2D gaming...

M

Mike D

My fault, I forgot to mention I was playing Metal Gear Solid *cough* Pokemon *cough* US version yesterday...it is available in Widescreen and when you hit the L-Trigger it goes to the original screen format...The GBA is awesome, and since it plays US GBC and GB games I'm POSITIVE it will play US GBA games as well...

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
Almost certainly but ya can never be totally sure with these crazy game companies, who knows why they do some of the things they do.