Faselei on Ebay is this a good price ?

proffesser

Converted to lurking., ,
Good price?? depends how much you need the game in your collection,I own a couple of mint copies that i'm holding on to in order to trade for other games to complete my collection when things go crazy!!

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I do not think that is a good price. I would just keep trolling eBay or retail websites until I found a better price. Patience pays off with online auctions. I kept searching other places for Faselei when it was going for $80.00+ on eBay, and eventually found it still in stock at a retailer for $45.00.

-BioMotor_Unitron

proffesser

Converted to lurking., ,
Bio,$45??,i don't suppose there's any chance of you disclosing where you purchased Faselei,thats the best price i've seen,over here in the UK if you can get hold of one it's £50+.

Thats about how much i picked up my copies for. I purchased them from Telegames UK before they jacked their prices way up.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
www.anotherworld.co.uk 39.99pounds for Evolution and Faselei English also Last Blade. Can't go wrong there. I think Faselei is between $80-$100 on ebay but not $140 worth.

Cho

------------------
''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
$150 is crazy. I doubt the game is THAT good! It's amazing that 84 people were willing to pay that guy's inflated prices...

That was the same guy that was selling Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX for $150. I think someone actually bid on the auction.

ScoobyDoo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Is Faselei worth £40? If I buy it I want to own a good game, not a rare piece of plastic!

dcgeezeruk

n00b
I had a right bit of luck the other day and got a copy of Faselei from www.Chipsworld.co.uk . The site said that they got Faselei in second hand rarely. So i put a order in, 10 mins later i got a Email saying they had 1 and confirmed it with me, So how much did i play??...................£17 inc P&P and it was MINT!!
smile.gif
makes a change for me to have some luck
smile.gif

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Nice, a pity that Chipsworld only delivers in the UK. I haven't owned Faselei myself but many people say that its a good RPG. But a pretty short one Scooby but cool looking graphics... Meaby go with Evolution, a big RPG and good graphics.

Cho

------------------
''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
I got that game for $80 good price hehe ..
smile.gif

------------------
garou_freemanstand.gif

"Back in Black....."

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I got it for around 100+ (incl shipping) from a guy in England at ebay, quite a while ago. I missed several guys who were selling their copies at their website for cheap price. Is it worth the price? Personally, of course not. It is a solid game, but no where near what it's going for now. Then again, so are most of the Neo Geo cart games in general. So, if you like NGCP, though, why not get it (but $150 is too expensive).

It's rare beacuse of availability--I think 10,000 copies of UK copy exists VS 4-5000 copies for Evolution. But I think Faselei! costs more, because it is a better game. And that number is now smaller, because SNK of Jap recalled the UK games. They supposedly rewrote the Roms and sold it in the Jap market

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by proffesser:
Bio,$45??,i don't suppose there's any chance of you disclosing where you purchased Faselei,thats the best price i've seen,over here in the UK if you can get hold of one it's £50+.

Sorry, the place I bought them from has been sold out for some time.
frown.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

D

DigiPunk

For those of you contemplating a purchase of Faselei!, I would highly recommend it. If you like games like the Front Mission series, or Shining Force, you would like it. The fact that it is portable makes it that much more fun to play. Easily worth $80, IMHO.

------------------

Respect your Elders - Play 2D.