Rockman RULEZ?

Is Rockman for NGPC worth to buy it?
orochi.gif

Helly Original Colapunks

Quiz Detective
Rockman Battle & Fighters : My Short Opinions

It is a great game from Capcom in which you have to fight bosses from the Rockman-series. You can use different weapens and you need to train to find out which is the best way of attacking the bosses. So if you like fighting rockmanbosses, Buy it. If you're not a fan of fighting bosses in Rockman I don't know if it's worth to get t. The slogan that it is a two in one game is bit too enthousiatic I think as the differences between part 1 & 2 of the Power Battle are not really big, but it will give the game some extra lifespan. Most texts in the game are in Japanese so don't try to understand all the menus and just try out how everything works.

Helly

------------------
Don't live to work, but work to live

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I always Loved the Megaman (Yes megaman it will always be megaman In my book) Series. Great games. Get X5 while your debating!

------------------
--Shaper MC
goods-adult5.jpg

--WHAT NEO GEO'S ALL ABOUT--
--BUY MVS ONLY--

Helly Original Colapunks

Quiz Detective
MegaMan or Rockman, I only used Rockman because otherwise I will use the names at randam and that looks a bit stupid.

Helly

------------------
Don't live to work, but work to live

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
It defenetly is a good game, something different than all the other fighters. And you can battle 40+(?) bosses with 4characters. Graphics look cool aswell.

Cho

------------------
BANNER1.gif

''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
It's an amazing game! the graphics are stunning, and it's fast! Rockman is a much under-rated title on th NGPC, if it had been dual language it could have been the NGPC's top fighter!

Metal Slug!
You know who the king is!