GBA&NGPC

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I have deleted this topic because i was not happy with the way it turned out since I had to rush.

[This message has been edited by ORPHEUS (edited April 01, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by ORPHEUS (edited April 01, 2001).]

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
Actually they did have to keep the price down. The average person would not buy an expensice system from a no name company like SNK. Even then actually with some tricky programming the thing could look quite good.
For instance they could have double layered sprites for 7 colors but they never did. The only other thing I really blame them for is the lack of variety, the games are great but their almost all fighting games. Nam and sengoku wouldvr made the system a shitload better.

If I was prez at SNK I would have designed the NGP as an exact equal to the AES in terms of power. Games could be made cheaper to thanks to a flash rom nature and prices on hardware would fall in time. Portable Neo Geo vs. GBA well I already now who has better graphics..I can alwasy dream.

------------------
mendou.jpg

-Shuuchan

M

Mike D

I think the GBA is going to be the best handheld ever, next to the TE. I got mine yesterday! Backwards compatible! No Lockout from Japan! Pokemon!!!!!! (j/k)