AAAARGGG POCKET MADNESS

thundr51

Bead Banger
OK, I guess it's because of the avatars that i'm starting feel real guilty for selling my pocket. I can't take it anymore! I gotta play more cardfighters! Luckily I didn't sell my games too. oh well, anybody know where I can get some pocket games cheap? I know that therage.com has some pocket systems for 49.99! Guess i'll have to break out some cash..

ldalope

New Challenger
AAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!

how could you sell your pocket???

you're evil. or a pod person...

i love my pocket. i could never do that. it'd be like shooting my MVS board.

------------------
must...buy...more

It is a good thing that you at least hung onto your games. That shows that you had an intention to buy another pocket system at some point right?

thundr51

Bead Banger
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by samuraiX:
It is a good thing that you at least hung onto your games. That shows that you had an intention to buy another pocket system at some point right?

Right. I wanted a different color. I tried ordering one from neogeostore.com but I haven't heard anything from shawn yet. Maybe I should send the email to him. I wanted to get it next day but the way things are going I'll end up being next week! This sucks!

------------------
ms2_arabsbicker.gif

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Nice avatars all, neogeostore.com has some cheap games without the booklets and cases. Dunno where to get other cheap games trough.

Cho

------------------
12.gif

''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

http://members.nbci.com/Chohan_0/home.htm

New Layout! New Reviews! Updates dayly!

C

charles

Shawn has some reasonably priced NGPC hardware in the neo-store....