Best looking NGPC

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey,

Ive seen the Tiger NGPC most expensive one, I didn't like it.. I think the Silver one and the Aqua Bleu one are the most best looking ones. Aqua Bleu #1 and Silver #2. The best looking game cover should be Last Blade Japanese dunno if the english one is different, and second Rockman. What do you think?

Cho

------------------
kyo3.jpg

''Do as you like, it is not my job to kill you''

I also like the Aqua Blue, but my favorite is the Pearl White, I also like the clear one.

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
I thought the Tiger one was pretty cool, but only cuz I like Urusei Yatsura....

------------------
mendo21.gif

-Shuuchan

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
Anthracite & Stone Blue are the nicest!
Aqua Blue is also quite fine. Honourable mention to Clear, But the Silver one is just O.K, and Blue (Silver) is nasty and cheap looking!

You Know who the King is!

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Well Metal Slug I don't know if youve seen a silver one out of the box.. The box version of the silver NGPC looks a little bit of old. But I really like the Silver one
cool.gif
And yes Metal Slug 2nd mission has a nice cover art.

Cho

------------------
kyo3.jpg

http://members.nbci.com/Chohan_0/home.htm

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
The Platinum Silver NGPC is sleek and stylish in a sophisticated way. I give it a thumbs up!

Aqua Blue is too flashy for my tastes.
smile.gif

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
Hey Eclipse!
I agree about aqua blue, but it's nice with it. In a sort of Tank Girl Way!

Metal Slug Rules!
You Know....

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
Chohan, I had a silver one, Didn't like the sprayed finish, looks like that touch up spray for car wheel trims. If they had done it like the plated silver parts in old model kits. Now that would have been cool!
Do any of you recollect those? you had to scrape the silver off of where you wanted to glue the bits together, it was so sheer that glue wouldn't stick to it. Kids dont make kits any more. Sad really I built hundreds, Some U.S ones by AMT/ERTL Good kits. Star Trek ones and V8 Cars! Any of you old enough to sympathise?

Metal Slug Rules!
Hungry?.....Eat this!

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
My silver is nice but I ahev found that the bottim is prone to scratches. And i have tried my hardest to avoid it.

------------------

30715870.jpg

Late on the whole Neo Geo thing.

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
My silver one isnt that damnaged, only at the back there is some of the color scarched of just a tiny little thing. Metal I've never build any kits trough
cool.gif
Anyways the NGPC is pretty cheap now, only $39 on buyrite so if its really damnaged that bad its easy to get a new one for cheap.

Cho

------------------
6.gif

http://members.nbci.com/Chohan_0/home.htm